Majestic views and ample entertainment at premier hotel in Trysil
Nestled in a beautiful ski resort town, the Radisson Blu Resort, Trysil affords guests a lavish and comfortable retreat with a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities. One of the largest resorts in Norway, this hotel in Trysil boasts ski-in and ski-out facilities for instant access to the slopes. While on holiday, indulge in relaxing spa treatments like facials and aroma baths at the serene Spa & Wellness Centre. This Trysil hotel also offers a wide selection of rooms, suites and apartments to provide a relaxing retreat after enjoying the area's abundant outdoor adventures. For fun off the slopes, visit the impressive indoor Adventure Pool area with four pools and a glass rock-climbing wall. Trysil's beautiful 18-hole golf courses with mountain backdrops are just minutes from the hotel, providing entertainment during warmer months.
- Enjoy premier ski-in and ski-out facilities at this Trysil hotel in the beautiful mountains of Norway.
- Rest well in the deluxe Jensen® beds found in the hotel's 210 comfortable rooms and suites.
- Warm up by the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate at La Piazza.
- Indulge in world-class cuisine and cocktails at one of the eight on-site restaurants and bars.
- Challenge family and friends to a game in the eight-lane bowling alley.
- Ride waves, climb a rock wall or take a refreshing swim in one of the four pools at the Adventure Pool area.
- Host events at the hotel's meeting and conference space, spanning 1250 square metres.