The hotel offers 10 meeting rooms. The largest event space, the Multihall, is a multi-functional room that spans 518 square metres, features natural daylight and can seat up to 550 guests for banquets. Ideal for presentations, exhibitions or private dinners, the Multihall can be divided into two separate rooms. In addition you will find nine smaller meeting rooms from 25 to 70 square metres.
MultihallBring harmony to any meeting at the beautiful Multihall. The hall is 518 square metres in size and can seat 700 people theatre style and 450 people classroom style. With a ceiling height of 5.90 metres, the spacious Multihall offers a contemporary setting for any function. It can be divided into two smaller rooms: Multihall 1 and Multihall 2, and the space also provides direct access from the main road to bring in promotional cars or for easy unloading of equipment and exhibition stands.
Alpine SuitesThe hotel's spacious Alpine Suites offer an extra opportunity to have an amazing meeting. Host a training session or board meeting here and enjoy the panoramic mountain views.
Small Meetings or Training SessionsThe hotel has eight smaller meeting rooms that can seat 10 to 70 people. Located on the 5th floor, the Boardroom offers impressive views over the lobby with its 14-metre ceiling height. The hotel also offers a fully equipped Business Centre to cater to all conference needs.
- Adjustable air conditioning
- Background music available
- Customised menus from experienced chefs
- Dedicated Meetings & Events staff
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for meeting delegates
- Natural daylight in the largest room - Multihall (518 m2)
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment with projectors in all meeting rooms
- Ten meeting rooms spread over 1250 m2