The hotel offers 10 multi-functional and flexible meeting rooms. The largest event space, the Multihall, spans 518 square metres. Featuring natural daylight, the Multihall can seat as many as 550 guests for banquets. Ideal for exhibitions, presentations or galas, the Multihall also can be divided into two separate rooms.
MultihallMeasuring a grand 518 square metres in size, the Multihall accommodates as many as 700 guests in theatre-style seating and 350 in a classroom-style arrangement. Boasting natural daylight and a ceiling height of 5.90 metres, the spacious Multihall provides an elegant, contemporary setting. It can be divided into two smaller rooms: Multihall 1 and Multihall 2. Directly accessible from the main road, Multihall's convenient location makes it easy to unload large equipment and exhibition displays.
Alpine SuitesThe hotel's generously sized Alpine Suites offer an idyllic location to host a productive meeting in Trysil. Schedule a training session or board retreat and enjoy the backdrop of sweeping mountain views.
Small Meetings or TrainingsEight smaller meeting rooms can seat from 10 to 70 people. Located on the fifth floor, the Boardroom looks over the lobby with its 14-metre ceiling height. A fully equipped Business Centre caters to all conference needs.
- Adjustable air conditioning
- Background music available
- Customised menus from experienced chefs
- Dedicated Meetings & Events staff
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for meeting delegates
- Natural daylight in the largest room – Multihall (518 m2)
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, including projectors in all meeting rooms
- Ten meeting rooms span more than 1,250 m2