Indoor water fun at ski resort in Trysil
Spanning an impressive 1,600 square metres, the Adventure Pool area invites guests of all ages to enjoy exciting water activities and relaxation facilities. The main pool is divided into four sections, offering space for every interest, including a baby pool for families and a fun area ideal for teenagers. While on a memorable holiday at this ski resort in Trysil, guests are invited to try the challenging glass climbing wall or sit back and unwind in the hot tub or sauna. Adventure seekers can try FlowRider® surfing on the indoor surfing wave pool. This special pool is open to guests of all skill levels, and the hotel provides instructors to assist beginners.
Adventure Pool hours:
Open daily. Please contact the reception desk for more information about openings hours.
- FlowRider® that creates rolling waves ideal for surfing
- Four indoor pools
- Glass rock-climbing wall located above deep pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi®
- Toddler-friendly pool: 0.2 - 0.4 m
- One pool for older kids: 0.6 - 0.9 m
- Large, main pool with an invigorating jet stream: 1.3 m
- Deep pool: 2 m