Trysil ski resort offers much more than snow
After a day on the slopes, plan to relax in the 1600-square-metre Adventure Pool area, home to family-friendly water activities and indulgent spa services and relaxation facilities. When visiting this Trysil ski resort, you can also challenge your friends or family to race you up the glass climbing wall or join you in the indoor FlowRider® surfing wave pool. If skiing left your muscles a bit tired, then unwind in the hot tub or sauna or treat yourself to a pampering service at the on-site spa facility.
Adventure Pool hours:
Open daily. Please contact the reception desk for more information about openings hours.
- FlowRider® that creates rolling waves ideal for surfing
- Four indoor pools
- Glass rock-climbing wall located above deep pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi®
- Toddler-friendly pool: 0.2 - 0.4 m
- One pool for older kids: 0.6 - 0.9 m
- Large, main pool with an invigorating jet stream: 1.3 m
- Deep pool: 2 m