Trysil hotel offers cozy lodging in the midst of breathtaking mountains
Experience Norway’s largest ski resort from this welcoming ski-in, ski-out hotel. Trysil features 31 lifts, 67 slopes, and 100 kilometers of cross-country tracks. Enjoy Alpine and cross-country skiing, snowboarding, and dog sledding during the winter, and return in summer for golf, hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. This Trysil hotel provides a variety of lodging options, including rooms, suites and apartments, all with thoughtful features like heated closets, wireless Internet, and coffee and tea provisions. Enjoy pizza or cocktails by the fireplace at La Piazza, and sample classic American dishes at Chill Bowl & Dine, which also features working bowling lanes. The indoor Adventure Pool includes 4 swimming pools, a glass rock-climbing wall and a FlowRider surfing wave pool, while the nearby Alpine Spa provides a hot pool, Finnish sauna, Turkish steam room and aromatic laconium. The hotel’s versatile meeting facilities include 10 meeting rooms with air conditioning, quality audiovisual equipment, and Free high-speed, wireless Internet, making it easy to plan conferences and events in an unforgettable location.
- This upscale hotel gives Trysil visitors access to thrilling skiing and snowboarding in winter and diverse activities like biking, whitewater rafting and hiking in summer.
- The spacious rooms include famous Jensen® beds and wireless Internet, and many apartments and suites include separate living and dining areas.
- Choose from 6 on-site restaurants and bars including the rustic Sagbruket and Americana-themed Chill Bowl & Dine.
- Stay active off the slopes with a fitness room, running tracks, 4 indoor pools and a rock-climbing wall.
- Book a private treatment or relax in the hot pool, sauna, steam room or laconium at Alpine Spa.
- Spanning 1250 square metres, the hotel’s meeting facilities can accommodate up to 500 guests.
- All conferences and events benefit from advanced audiovisual equipment, Free high-speed, wireless Internet, customized menus, and the assistance of experienced staff.