Five-Star Hotel in Wuxi Boasts Tranquil Garden Setting
An upscale resort reflecting the beauty of the Chinese Wu culture, the Radisson Blu Resort Wetland Park Wuxi is perfect for your business or leisure trip. Explore sights like the Lianghong National Wetland Park, China Stone Expo and Hongshan Ruins Museum, and return to your comfortable hotel room for a relaxing stay. Each room at this hotel in Wuxi features views of the enchanting garden along with high-tech amenities like a 40" television and iPod docking station. Enjoy fine dining at Wu Palace or sample the flavors of Italy at Pisa, just two of the five on-site dining options available. If you're traveling to Wuxi on business, you'll love the well-equipped Business Center and meeting facilities.
- This Wuxi hotel's location is only 15 minutes from Sunan Shuofang International Airport and minutes from local train stations. Explore attractions like the China Stone Expo and Hongshan Ruins Museum, just minutes from the hotel.
- Stay connected with complimentary wireless and broadband Internet in all 196 guest rooms and suites. After a long day of meetings or exploring the area, you'll love this Wuxi hotel's comfortable beds and convenient in-room amenities
- Sample Cantonese cuisine at Wu Palace, Asian and Western fare at Flowing Water and classic Italian dishes at Pisa. Q Bar and the Lobby Lounge offer the perfect spot for cocktail meetings and night caps.
- Keep up with your workout routine in the on-site Fitness Center or relax in the swimming pool.
- With a 610-square-meter ballroom and grounds covered in lush gardens, this hotel in Wuxi is ideal for special events.