Experience the culture of Latvia's capital city from this hotel in Riga
Ideally situated in the heart of Riga, this luxe hotel is in the perfect location for business travellers as well as guests on holiday. With easy access to downtown, visitors can explore Esplanade Park, the world-famous Freedom Monument or the UNESCO World Heritage site Old Town. Well-appointed rooms and suites provide plush accommodation with individual climate control, Free high-speed, wireless Internet and a mini bar. Dine on gourmet Baltic and international delights at the on-site Restaurant Piramida, which is home to the hotel's iconic glass pyramid. When it comes to recreation, guests enjoy free access to the wellness centre featuring contemporary fitness equipment, a steam room and a sauna. For impressive meetings and events, this hotel in Riga houses seven fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Close to alluring cultural and historic attractions, the Radisson Blu Hotel is also only 15 kilometres from Riga International Airport.
- Many of the 95 rooms and suites offer picturesque views of Esplanade Park and Old Town, and all include Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Bask in the sunshine while you enjoy an alfresco meal on the summer terrace, or visit Restaurant Piramida for a glamorous dining experience under a dazzling glass pyramid.
- Retreat to the cosy Ridzene Bar and Library to indulge in a refreshing cocktail.
- Invigorate with a workout session at the state-of-the-art wellness centre, which boasts an array of gym equipment as well as a Turkish steam room and sauna.
- Host an event to remember in the stylish meeting space of this Riga hotel.
- Feel good about your stay, knowing that this hotel's commitment to Responsible Business is exemplified by Green Key and Green Light certifications.