Hotel's location in Riga city centre affords easy access to top attractions
With medieval charm and Art Deco flourishes, Old World meets new in Latvia's capital city. At once a bustling modern hub and historic cultural destination, Riga is home to Esplanade Park, the Freedom Monument and even its own castle. From this hotel's location in the Riga city centre, travellers can easily reach the cobblestone streets of Old Town or foray into the area's boisterous club scene. To top it off, Riga International Airport is only 15 kilometres away.
- Central Train Station (Centrālā stacija) - 2.2 km
- International Bus Station (Autoosta) - 2.4 km
- Riga International Airport - 15 km
Travelling to Riga:
- By air: Visitors can fly to Riga from all major cities in Europe.
- By sea: Riga Port is connected to Stockholm, Sweden, by direct ferry line.
- By road: Several national roads start in Riga and the Via Baltica. European route E67 crosses Riga from the south and north. The city is 300 kilometres from Tallinn, Estonia, and 260 kilometres from Vilnius, Lithuania.
- By bus: Several international bus lines connect Riga with Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Belarus, Estonia and Lithuania. Some of the companies providing direct connection to Riga International Bus Station are Eurolines, Ecolines and Hansabuss.
- By rail: Overnight trains with sleeper carriages link Riga to St. Petersburg and Moscow.