Riga city centre hotel's location is picture perfect
Although a bustling, modern city, Riga has embraced its past, reconstructing and restoring the capital's spectacular medieval and art deco architectural gems. The Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel is ideally located in the heart of the capital, commanding a picture-perfect location among Riga city centre hotels. Guests can stroll through verdant Esplanade Park, explore the cobblestone streets of Old Town or check out the city's boisterous club scene, all within easy walking distance. Both business and leisure travellers appreciate the hotel's proximity to Riga International Airport, only 15 kilometres away.
- Central Train Station (Centrālā stacija) - 2.2 km
- International Bus Station (Autoosta) - 2.4 km
- Riga International Airport - 15 km
Travelling to Riga:
- By air: Visitors can fly to Riga from all major cities in Europe.
- By sea: Riga port is connected to Stockholm, Sweden by direct-ferry line.
- By road: Several national roads start in Riga and the Via Baltica, European route E67 crosses Riga from the south and north. The city is 300 km from Tallinn, Estonia, and 260 km from Vilnius, Lithuania.
- By bus: Several international bus lines connect Riga with Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Belarus, Estonia and Lithuania. Some of the companies providing direct connection to Riga International Bus Station are Eurolines, Ecolines, Hansabuss.
- By rail: Overnight trains with sleeper carriages link Riga with St. Petersburg and Moscow.