Charms of Old Town near hotel’s home in Riga city center
From this hotel’s location in Riga city center, you can easily reach the many sites and landmarks of Latvia’s capital. Be on the lookout for examples of the Art Nouveau architectural movement, showcased in Old Town. The hotel is near both train and bus stations, and the airport is only 15 kilometers away.
- Central Train Station (Centrālā stacija) - 2.2 km
- International Bus Station (Autoosta) - 2.4 km
- Riga International Airport - 15 km
Travelling to Riga
- By air: Visitors can fly to Riga from all major cities in Europe.
- By sea: Riga Port is connected to Stockholm, Sweden, by direct ferry line.
- By road: Several national roads start in Riga and the Via Baltica. European route E67 crosses Riga from the south and north. The city is 300 kilometers from Tallinn, Estonia, and 260 kilometers from Vilnius, Lithuania.
- By bus: Several international bus lines connect Riga with Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Belarus, Estonia and Lithuania. Some of the companies providing direct connection to Riga International Bus Station are Eurolines and Ecolines.
- By rail: Overnight trains with sleeper carriages link Riga to St. Petersburg and Moscow.