Hotel in Bergen affords convenient access to top attractions
Centrally located in charming Bryggen, a well-known UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bergen offers both business travellers and vacationers comfort and convenience in this exciting Norwegian city. A total of 342 newly renovated, thoughtfully equipped rooms and suites offer Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and large flat screen televisions. Enjoy on-site dining at Filini Restaurant, offering genuine Italian cuisine made with carefully chosen ingredients, or order American favourites at Madam Felle. A fitness centre, Turkish steam bath and underground parking are just a few added amenities for an even more convenient stay. Plan meetings easily with the modern conference facilities that span 2,000 square metres.
- On the picturesque waterfront, this Bergen hotel is steps from the UNESCO's World Heritage wooden buildings.
- Enjoy 342 rooms and suites with high-quality amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, mini bar and the delicious Super Breakfast Buffet.
- Savour a delicious Italian meal at the Filini Restaurant, or choose a variety of American favourites at Madam Felle.
- Unwind in the hotel's fitness centre, or relax with 24-hour room service.
- Flexible meeting space that spans 2,000 square metres is perfect for events, galas and corporate gatherings.
- Underground car parking is available for a fee (Europark).