Bryggen hotel in Bergen offers comfort and convenienceThe Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Bergen is centrally located in the charming Bryggen area of this exciting Norwegian city. The hotel’s award-winning and distinctive architecture ensures that the hotel blends in with the historic environment in Bryggen, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the old wooden alleyways, visit the colorful fish market and take the Føibanen Funicular to enjoy the spectacular view over the city between the seven mountains. Guests enjoy plush rooms with thoughtful amenities, delicious dining options, an on-site fitness centre and flexible meeting facilities.
- The hotel is located next to the picturesque waterfront and UNESCO's World Heritage wooden buildings.
- The hotel’s 263 guest rooms are all equipped with thoughtful amenities such as a large flat screen television and Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Enjoy on-site dining at Filini Restaurant, offering genuine Italian cuisine made with carefully chosen ingredients, or enjoy American favourites at Madame Felle.
- Unwind in the hotel's Exercise Lounge, or relax with 24-hour room service.
- Spanning 2,000 square metres on the hotel’s ground floor, the modern conference facilities offer the perfect location for a successful and memorable meeting.
- Underground car parking is available for a fee (Europark).
From May 2012 to Mar 2013, 70 rooms will be under construction in the third wing. Construction work occurs from 08:00 to 18:00, Monday through Friday.