Hotel in Bergen affords convenient travel access to attractions
Centrally located in charming Bryggen, a well-known UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bergen is a business traveller and vacationer's dream while visiting this exciting Norwegian city. A total of 342 newly renovated, thoughtfully equipped rooms and suites offer Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and large flat screen televisions. Enjoy on-site dining at Filini Restaurant, offering genuine Italian cuisine made with carefully chosen ingredients, or order American favourites at Madam Felle. An exercise lounge, Turkish steam bath and underground parking are just a few added amenities for an even more convenient stay. Plan meetings easily with the modern conference facilities that span 2,000 square metres.
- On the picturesque waterfront, this Bergen hotel is steps from the UNESCO's World Heritage wooden buildings.
- Enjoy 342 rooms and suites with high-quality amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, mini bar and the delicious Super Breakfast Buffet.
- Savour a delicious Italian meal at the Filini Restaurant or choose a variety of American favourites at Madam Felle.
- Unwind in the hotel's Exercise Lounge, or relax with 24-hour room service.
- Flexible meeting space that spans 2,000 square metres is perfect for events, galas and corporate gatherings.
- Underground car parking is available for a fee (Europark).