Experience the beauty of Norway at sophisticated hotel in Bergen
In an enviable location, the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Bergen offers elegant accommodation on the city's historic wharf of Bryggen. A UNESCO World Heritage site, Bryggen represents the region's past as a key player in the Hanseatic League's trade empire, retaining a traditional aesthetic of colourful wooden buildings and simplistic architecture. With its thoughtfully designed exterior, the Radisson Blu Hotel fits right in with the wharf's charming atmosphere. Visitors can choose from among 342 well-appointed rooms and suites, all of which feature Free high-speed, wireless Internet. You can indulge in decadent Italian cuisine at Filini or savour sumptuous American fare from Madam Felle, both located on site. Guests also enjoy access to our fitness centre and Turkish sauna, while underground car parking simplifies travel. Impressive events take centre stage in our versatile meeting facilities, which span 2,000 square metres and can be customised for a variety of occasion.
- Bergen hotel mere steps from the delightful wooden houses of Bryggen, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet in all 342 rooms and suites
- Hearty Super Breakfast Buffet each morning
- Italian favourites at Filini Restaurant and American selections at Madam Felle
- Versatile meeting space spanning 2,000 square metres
- Underground car park (Europark, fee applies)