Brain Food for Meetings
A unique concept developed by Radisson Blu, Brain Food helps meeting participants maintain stable blood sugar levels throughout the day to facilitate clear thinking and maximum productivity. Brain Food takes into account the nutrition requirements of the brain, benefiting delegates and meeting organisers alike.
After lunch, event participants often experience the dreaded "sugar crash." Frequently, this is temporarily remediated with a bowl of sweets on the table. Brain Food for Meetings, however, offers an alternative: food that is both delicious and prepared with the brain's nutritional requirements in mind.
Brain Food Principles:
- A focus on good taste and satisfying the senses
- A focus on pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing
- Offering lots of fish, whole-grain products, fruit and vegetables
- Providing natural sweeteners, with never more than 10% added sugar
- Serving less meat and always a maximum 10% fat content
- Serving primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients