Brain Food for Meetings
Brain Food is a new concept developed by Radisson Blu for meetings and conferences to help maintain delegate concentration levels during events. The concept is based on serving food that keeps blood sugar levels stable and supplies optimal nutrition for the brain, providing benefits for both delegates and meeting organisers alike.
Meeting delegates often experience a "sugar crash" after lunch, and this is generally temporarily resolved by placing a bowl of sweets on the table. By choosing Brain Food for Meetings, delegates achieve more stable blood sugar levels and enjoy a delicious culinary experience throughout the day.
Brain Food Principles:
- Focus on good taste and satisfying the senses
- Serve less meat and always a maximum 10% fat content
- Offer lots of fish, whole grain products, fruit and vegetables
- Provide natural sweeteners, with never more than 10% added sugar
- Serve primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Focus on pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing