Design distinguishes hotel, Brussels city centre address accentuates it
Just 14 kilometres from the airport, the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels welcomes guests with a signature art deco façade designed by famed city architect Michel Jaspers. Easily discover the best of the capital's vibrant culture, food, commerce and architecture from this city centre hotel. Brussels visitors should be sure to visit nearby Grand Place, Manneken Pis and Magritte Museum, among other attractions. Rooms and suites well-designed in their own right, award-winning restaurants and first-class facilities await enjoyment upon guests’ return.
- Central Station is just a three-minute walk from this Brussels hotel, providing direct access to Thalys (1'25 to Paris, 1'55 to Amsterdam) and Eurostar (1'55 to London) terminals.
- The 281 sophisticated guest rooms showcase varied, distinctive design and thoughtful amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and climate control.
- Sea Grill Restaurant boasts two Michelin stars, and the light-filled Atrium Restaurant offers casually elegant international dining.
- Guests can enjoy a generous breakfast buffet at uniquely adorned PebbleWood Corner or visit Bar Dessiné to drink in the art of Belgian cartoonists and the craft of a well-mixed cocktail.
- Brussels Royal Fitness Club ensures guests need not forego healthy habits while away from home.
- Host up to 420 guests for impressive meetings and events in city centre Brussels.