Stunning Art Deco design welcomes guests to this hotel in Brussels
Showcasing the work of renowned architect Michel Jaspers, the unique Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels welcomes guests with its impressive Art Deco façade and delivers true hospitality. From this hotel's convenient location in the heart of the city and only 14 kilometres from the airport, guests can explore the vibrant Belgian capital including the nearby Grand Place, Manneken Pis and Magritte Museum. Stunning architecture, fascinating museums, exquisite dining and shopping are all within easy reach. Well-appointed rooms and suites are complemented by delicious on-site dining options and modern fitness facilities to ensure a relaxing stay. For business, for leisure, for pleasure — or a combination of all three — book today to enjoy an unforgettable stay at this great Brussels landmark. Discover Blu. A place for you.
- Walk to nearby Central Station, where you'll find direct access to Thalys (1'25 to Paris, 1'55 to Amsterdam) and Eurostar (1'55 to London) terminals.
- Each of the 281 sophisticated guest rooms and suites offer comfortable furnishings, Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and thoughtful amenities. Discover the brand new urban style in the recently renovated standard rooms.
- Dine at the on-site Sea Grill Restaurant, boasting two Michelin stars, or enjoy a casual meal at the iconic Atrium Restaurant.
- De-stress and unwind at the modern and well-equipped Fitness Club.
- Plan a successful conference for up to 420 guests in the newly designed meeting space.