Copenhagen hotel’s striking architecture makes it a city landmark
Completely designed by well-regarded Danish architect Arne Jacobsen, the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen offers guests a prime location within walking distance of Tivoli Gardens and the shopping district Strøget. The Copenhagen hotel's 260 distinctive guest rooms and suites showcase Scandinavian design and include desirable amenities such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. Award-winning restaurants and bar, a large fitness centre and diverse meeting facilities complete the picture of gracious hospitality.
- Arne Jacobsen designed this towering hotel; Copenhagen guests will see the distinctive design in the reflective façade, spiral staircase and famous "Swan" and "Egg" chairs.
- The city's central train station, Tivoli Gardens and popular shopping are within walking distance.
- The 260 striking guest rooms and suites range from Compact Single to Royal Suite, and all offer bathrobes and 24-hour room service.
- Gourmet, seasonal Danish cuisine is served at Alberto K overlooking the city, while Café Royal and Royal Bar offer a more relaxed option for drinks, coffees and meals.
- Personal trainers, dry and steam saunas and massage services are available at the 2,000-square-metre fitness centre.
- Meeting facilities at this striking hotel give Copenhagen hosts the option of auditoriums seating 300 and smaller rooms for intimate gatherings.