Landmark Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen features striking architecture
Thoughtfully designed by famed Danish architect Arne Jacobsen, the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen is within walking distance of well-known Tivoli Gardens and popular Strøget shopping district. This sophisticated Copenhagen hotel's 260 sleek guest rooms and suites are graced with Scandinavian accents and desirable amenities such as in-room mini bar and bathrobes. Two restaurants, a relaxing bar, a large fitness centre and modern meeting facilities accommodating up to 300 guests complete the perfect picture of hospitality.
- Every facet of this high-rise hotel in Copenhagen—from its reflective façade to the spiral staircase and "Swan" and "Egg" chairs in the lobby—was designed by Danish architect Arne Jacobsen.
- The hotel's wonderful Copenhagen location puts guests within walking distance of Tivoli Gardens, the city's central train station and the Strøget shopping district.
- The 260 well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer amenities such as 24-hour room service and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Elegant on-site dining options include the gourmet Alberto K restaurant, offering modern Danish cuisine with strong seasonal influences and unforgettable city views, and the Café Royal, serving excellent meals as patrons overlook the bustling street.
- The full-service Royal Bar is an ideal place to enjoy a cocktail, coffee or snack with friends.
- A 2,000 square-metre fitness centre features state-of-the-art exercise equipment, with personal trainers available. The centre also has dry and steam saunas, and massage services can be arranged.
- The hotel boasts large and diverse meeting facilities, including auditoriums that can seat up to 300 people and smaller meeting rooms for intimate groups.