Striking style and superior service at city centre Dubai hotel
Occupying a prominent position on Sheikh Zayed Road in the city centre, the Radisson Royal Hotel, Dubai impresses guests and passersby with 51 storeys of shimmering glass. Minutes from the international airport and within walking distance of the World Trade Centre metro station, this Dubai hotel makes it easy for business and leisure guests to move about the city. Office towers like the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) are close at hand. Along with its great location, the Radisson Royal features multiple restaurants and bars, a pool with gorgeous views, a posh spa and three modern, intriguing meeting facilities.
- Nearby transport and walking-distance proximity to important financial centres make the hotel’s Sheikh Zayed Road address ideal for both city business and recreation.
- Sweeping street and shoreline views enhance the comfort of 471 rooms and suites, available in options from Superior to Royal.
- A Royal Club Lounge offers breakfast, snacks and beverages to guests of designated rooms.
- International favourites and Asian dishes keep guests easily satisfied, while the elegant lobby and pool bars help keep a cold drink at hand.
- A true urban retreat, the hotel’s SpaZen pampers with a soothing, nature-inspired design and full menu of beauty and massage treatments.
- Options for events at this hotel in Dubai include the uniquely shaped Origami room, the light-flooded business centre and the executive-floor meeting rooms.