Award-winning Radisson Royal Hotel, Dubai offers bold contemporary style and high-end amenities in city center
Rising 51 storeys above the streets, the Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai immediately catches the eye with its striking metal and glass exterior. The hotel’s location near the bus and metro stations as well as the international airport makes moving throughout the city easy, while its proximity to the Dubai International Financial Center and Dubai World Trade Center benefits business travelers. The rooms showcase a wide range of amenities and a clean, modern style accented with vibrant bursts of colour. The on-site restaurants serve a variety of world cuisines, while the bars and nightclub provide places to unwind after a day in Dubai. The Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai also features an expansive outdoor pool area, a health club, shuttle service, meeting rooms, and Spa Zen, which offers a range of treatments for wellness and relaxation.
- The Radisson Royal Hotel, Dubai lies on the central Sheikh Zayed Road, within walking distance of multiple sources of public transportation as well as major business and shopping centers.
- Gaze down on the city from one of 471 rooms and suites with amenities such as individual climate control, flat-screen LCD televisions and free high-speed, wireless internet.
- Sample Asian, Arabic and international food at the hotel’s upscale restaurants, or spend an evening at Mo*Vida Nightclub.
- With clear, cool water and a view of Jumeirah Beach, the outdoor pool area is ideal for swimming or basking in the sun.
- Spa Zen offers massages, body wraps, and facial treatments performed by experienced professionals in a peaceful, nature-inspired environment.
- Meetings and event planners can choose from the spacious business center, the meeting rooms on the 42nd floor, Nassima Tower and the distinctively shaped ground floor Origami rooms.
- The Radisson Royal Hotel Dubai provides visa services.