Architectural hotel welcomes Helsinki guests
This stunning hotel in Helsinki sits in the city’s heart, where its striking exterior serves as an architectural landmark in the skyline. With proximity to transport and attractions, the city centre hotel allows guests to easily explore sites like Tennispalatsi Culture Centre and Ateneum Art Museum. The 262 rooms are both comfortable and stylish, and delectable on-site dining options are also available. The hotel houses the city’s most renowned event facilities, which include 13 conference and banquet rooms for up to 300 guests. A special Brain Box breakout room is designed to elevate efficiency and encourage creativity.
- Intriguing Scandinavian design and Blu Dreams® beds by Famillon in all 262 Helsinki hotel rooms
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet throughout this deluxe accommodation
- Famous martinis and the best steaks in town at the renowned Grill it! restaurant, featured in the Michelin Guide
- Super Breakfast Buffet or the Grab & Run breakfast, perfect for travellers in a hurry
- On-site fitness centre
- Generous indoor car parking (charges apply), 3-Hour Express Laundry service, Late Check-out and business centre
- Top-floor suites and a VIP sauna with rooftop terrace available for rent
The Michelin Guide recommends the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, and we have also earned the TripAdvisor® Travellers' Choice award for 2013 and the Certificate of Excellence award for both 2013 and 2014. The Nordic Swan Ecolabel is a testimony to our environmentally responsible operations.