Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki serves as an architectural icon
Enviably located in the heart of Finland's capital city, this business accommodation is ideal for guests travelling for work or leisure. Easily one of Helsinki's most prominent conference venues, the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel houses 13 meeting and banquet rooms for events with up to 300 guests. This elegant lodging is also mere minutes from central shopping destinations as well as popular Helsinki attractions like Tennispalatsi Culture Centre and Ateneum Art Museum.
Featuring intriguing Scandinavian design and Blu Dreams beds by Famillon, each of the 262 rooms at this Helsinki hotel is a home away from home.
Guests can utilise Free high-speed, wireless Internet throughout this deluxe accommodation.
- Enjoy our famous martinis and the best steaks in town at the renowned Grill it! restaurant, featured in the Michelin Guide.
- Take advantage of the Super Breakfast Buffet or the Grab & Run breakfast, perfect for travellers in a hurry.
- Guests can also benefit from the generous indoor car parking (charges apply), 3-Hour Express Laundry service, Late Check-Out and business centre.
- For the ultimate in relaxation, guests can rent the top-floor VIP sauna, relaxation room and roof terrace.
- The Michelin Guide recommends the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, and we have also earned the TripAdvisor® Travellers' Choice award 2013 and the 2013 Certificate of Excellence award.
- The Nordic Swan Eco-Label is a testimony to our environmentally responsible operations.