Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Helsinki serves as an architectural icon
Enviably located in the heart of Finland's capital city, this business accommodation is ideal for guests travelling for work or leisure. Easily one of Helsinki's most prominent conference venues, the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel houses 13 meeting and banquet rooms for events with up to 300 guests. This elegant lodging is also mere minutes from city centre shopping destinations as well as popular Helsinki attractions like Tennispalatsi Culture Centre and Ateneum Art Museum.
- Featuring intriguing Scandinavian design as well as comforts like Blu Dreams beds by Famillon, each of the 262 rooms at this Helsinki hotel is a home away from home.
Guests can utilise Free high-speed, wireless Internet throughout this deluxe accommodation.
- Enjoy the best steaks in town at our renowned Grill it! restaurant, featured in the Michelin Guide, and let one our friendly team members make you one of our famous martinis.
- Take advantage of the Super Breakfast Buffet or the Grab & Run breakfast, perfect for travellers in a hurry.
- Guests can also benefit from the generous car parking in our indoor garage (charges apply), sauna facilities, three-hour Express Laundry service, Late Check-Out and the business centre.
- For the ultimate in relaxation, guests can rent the top-floor VIP sauna, relaxation room and roof terrace.
- The Michelin Guide recommends Radisson Blu Royal Hotel; we have also earned the TripAdvisor® Travellers' Choice award 2013 and the 2013 Certificate of Excellence award.
- The Swan, the Nordic Ecolabel, is testimony to our environmentally responsible operations.