Explore the best of Norway from this hotel in Stavanger
Both business and leisure guests find the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Stavanger to be the ideal home base in this charming Norwegian city. Only 15 minutes from the airport, the hotel is located in the city centre near the train station and the bustling harbourside area. Walk the area's cobblestone streets and take in the historical architecture and vibrant shopping and dining options. After a full day, return to the hotel where 215 rooms and suites offer relaxing accommodation, decorated in three distinctive styles. Thoughtful amenities include Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Guests travelling with small children appreciate the hotel's family-friendly services. In addition, modern, flexible meeting space accommodates 130 guests for a conference or other special event.
- This hotel's location in Stavanger is easily accessible via an airport bus that stops directly in front of this hotel.
- A total of 215 rooms and suites are newly renovated in Natural Cool, Urban and Nordic styles.
- The reception and lobby area, atrium and breakfast area are also newly renovated, along with the on-site swimming pool and fitness room.
- Take advantage of the hotel's excellent on-site dining options. For a memorable meal, reserve a table at Eatroyal Restaurant & Bar. Enjoy a tasty breakfast or lunch in the sunny lobby atrium restaurant, Harlequin.
- Home to the city's only child-friendly swimming pool, The Pool Club welcomes guests with a Jacuzzi, spacious relaxation area and sparkling swimming pool.
- On-site car parking is available in our underground facility.
- Event planners have a choice of five meeting rooms that accommodate up to 130 guests. Our unique venue, The Garage, can accommodate a larger group.
- This Stavanger hotel is a non-smoking property.