Easily explore the charms of this Norwegian city from our hotel in Stavanger
The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Stavanger sits in the city centre near the train station and just 15 minutes from the airport. The ideal location puts you near this harbour-side city’s best attractions, from modern shopping to historic architectural treasures. An atrium-style design makes us a striking addition to the cityscape. Our 215 rooms and suites with newly renovated bathrooms come furnished in five distinct, modern styles. Even Standard Rooms include Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. Suites offer a Geneva® docking station and free breakfast. We provide a host of family-friendly services, including a Wii® lounge and a playroom, and we welcome event planners to our well-equipped, flexibly sized meeting facilities.
- You’ll enjoy unrivalled convenience with an airport bus that stops right in front of this hotel in Stavanger.
- We keep things fresh and interesting with five different room styles from High-tech and Ecological to Scandinavian, Oriental and Classic.
- Enjoy an eclectic menu of local dishes at our Eatroyal Restaurant & Bar, and visit Harlequin, the lobby atrium restaurant, for a sunny breakfast or lunch.
- The Pool Club delights guests with a whirlpool, roomy relaxation area and swimming pool, the city’s only child-friendly pool.
- Guests arriving by car can park on site easily in our underground facility.
- Five meeting rooms accommodate up to 130 delegates, while larger events have the space they need to shine in our unique venue, The Garage.
- This Stavanger hotel is a non-smoking facility.