Landmark hotel near Stockholm overlooks stunning Brunnskiven Bay
The Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel, Stockholm is a stunning accommodation choice located near historic Royal Haga Park. Guests enjoy gorgeous views of Brunnskiven Bay from the hotel’s 193 comfortable, stylish rooms. The Radisson Blu features an idyllic terrace where guests can dine as they look out over the inlet’s shimmering waters. For relaxation and rejuvenation, Sturebadet Haga offers an expansive list of pampering spa treatments, like facials, body scrubs and Swedish massages, and the fully equipped gym provides ample equipment for an effective workout while travelling. On-site parking is available for up to 180 vehicles, and modern, stylish event rooms can house up to 500 attendees.
- Situated on Brunnsviken Bay and located near Stockholm's city centre
- A total of 193 Stockholm hotel rooms with amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and beautiful waterway views
- Complimentary Super Breakfast Buffet each morning, international specialities for lunch and dinner and delicious alfresco dining on the terrace during the summer months
- Sturebadet Haga, the on-site spa and fitness centre
- Parking for up to 180 cars
- Flexible conference facilities, including 30 rooms spread over 1,519 square metres and able to accommodate up to 500 delegates