Enjoy Royal Haga Park from this hotel in Stockholm
Situated near lovely Royal Haga Park and overlooking the Bay of Brunnsviken, the Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel, Stockholm is only five kilometres from the city centre. The hotel is housed in an historic manor home that retains many of its original features, including 19th century fireplaces, dramatic ceilings and beautiful neoclassical exterior. With picturesque surroundings creating a charming atmosphere, the Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel, Stockholm is a perfect destination to mix business with pleasure.
- Overlooking the Bay of Brunnsviken, the hotel boasts an ideal location near city centre Stockholm.
- The hotel offers 193 guest rooms, some with a private terrace and stunning views over the waters of Brunnsviken Inlet.
- The restaurant delights guests with gourmet meals and a views of nearby waterways.
- The Super Breakfast Buffet is complimentary for all overnight guests.
- Sturebadet Haga offers complimentary access to all fitness and spa facilities.
- The hotel boasts 180 on-site parking spaces.
- The 30 modern, flexible conference rooms, spread over 1519 square metres, can accommodate up to 500 delegates.