Enjoy Bay of Brunnsviken views at this Stockholm hotel
Situated near lovely Royal Haga Park, the Radisson Blu Royal Park Hotel, Stockholm boasts an ideal location just five kilometres from the city centre of Stockholm. The hotel offers 193 well-appointed guest rooms with stunning views over the waters of the Brunnsviken Inlet. Guests can wake up to the delicious breakfast buffet or enjoy gourmet meals on the terrace at the on-site restaurant. The relaxing Sturebadet Haga features an array of spa treatments, including Swedish massages, facials and body scrubs, and a well-equipped gym. Modern, flexible conference rooms accommodate up to 500 delegates, and 180 on-site parking spaces are also available. With picturesque surroundings creating a charming atmosphere, this hotel in Stockholm is a perfect destination to mix business with pleasure.
- The hotel is located near Stockholm's city centre and on the Bay of Brunnsviken.
- The Radisson Blu offers 193 guest rooms with amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and beautiful waterway views.
- The on-site restaurant offers the complimentary Super Breakfast Buffet each morning, international specialities for lunch and dinner and delicious alfresco dining on the terrace during the summer months.
- Sturebadet Haga, the on-site spa and fitness centre, is perfect for relaxing after a busy day.
- Guests are welcome to park cars in one of the 180 spaces at the hotel.
- The 30 modern, flexible conference rooms, spread over 1,519 square metres, can accommodate up to 500 delegates.