Stay in city centre at the Radisson Blu Saga Hotel, Reykjavik
This hotel in Reykjavik city centre offers exceptional service and stunning views of the city, sea or glaciers from all rooms. With a history of hospitality that dates back nearly 50 years, the Radisson Blu Saga Hotel, Reykjavik is a true Icelandic landmark and provides modern accommodation based on the timeless traditions of quality, service and excellence in hospitality.
- Located adjacent to the University of Iceland, this Reykjavik hotel is within a 10-minute walk from the city centre, galleries, shops and museums and five minutes from the domestic airport in Reykjavik.
- Each of the 209 guest rooms offers chic, comfortable furnishings and breathtaking views of Reykjavik.
- The Grillið Restaurant on the eighth floor is renowned for its Icelandic delicacies and panoramic views of the city and sea, while Restaurant Skrudur provides a relaxed and casual dining environment.
- Enjoy afternoon coffee or meet friends and colleagues for an evening cocktail at Mimisbar and Lounge.
- Guests have access to the on-site Mecca Spa and Health Centre, which offers indulgent and relaxing spa treatments.
- The hotel has nine well-appointed meeting rooms, many with plasma screens and streaming video, which can accommodate up to 970 delegates for a meeting or conference.