Hotel in Reykjavik surrounds you with beauty and ease
Settle in with exceptional service and stunning views of the city, sea or glaciers at this sleek hotel just five minutes from the city’s domestic airport. With a history of hospitality that dates back nearly 50 years, the Radisson Blu Saga Hotel, Reykjavik is an iconic Icelandic accommodation. Its modern, stylish spaces and amenities still embrace timeless traditions of high quality and impeccable service.
- Located adjacent to the University of Iceland, this Reykjavik hotel is within a 10-minute walk of city centre galleries, shops and museums.
- Comfortable furnishings and striking views of Reykjavik beckon you to retire to one of our 209 guest rooms and suites.
- Grillið Restaurant showcases Icelandic delicacies and panoramic views of the city and sea, while Restaurant Skrudur nourishes with buffet fare enjoyable in the glow of the central fireplace.
- Savour afternoon coffee with friends or a drink with colleagues at Mimisbar and Lounge.
- Visit Mecca Spa and Health Centre for a hot stone massage or manicure, and prepare for excursions by visiting the on-site bank and travel agency.
- Nine well-appointed meeting rooms, many with plasma screens and streaming video, accommodate up to 970 delegates.