This hotel in Copenhagen is one of the largest in Denmark
Rising high above the city skyline, the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Copenhagen affords stunning views of the ancient City Hall, the gilded church towers of Christianshavn and the picturesque coast. Stylish and modern, each of the 544 rooms and suites offer thoughtful amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, room service and cable television. Enjoy picturesque backdrops and memorable cuisine at one of the three on-site restaurants or try your luck at the city's only casino. A free fitness centre and well-equipped conference facilities are also available for an even more convenient stay.
- This Copenhagen hotel's location sits just minutes from the bustling city centre and 15 minutes from Copenhagen International Airport.
- Choose from 544 hotel rooms and suites with beautiful city views, mini bar and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Dine at one of the three on-site restaurants, including The Blue Elephant, touted as one of the city's best Thai restaurants.
- The BusStop Bar, Red 7 Bar are perfect for after-work drinks or nightcaps.
- Visit the hotel’s exciting casino, located on the lobby level.
- Rejuvenate at the hotel's fitness centre, with personal trainers, spa services and two squash courts.
- Modern event spaces can accommodate meetings and galas for up to 1,750 guests.