Impressive Copenhagen hotel bridges the city and Christianshavn
One of the largest hotels in Denmark, the 26-floor Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Copenhagen rises high above the city, affording stunning views of the ancient City Hall, the gilded church towers of Christianshavn and the picturesque coast. A stylishly modern hotel, the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Copenhagen offers a vibrant feel and sumptuous amenities, including four notable in-house restaurants, spa services and the city's only casino.
- This Copenhagen hotel sits just minutes from the bustling city centre and 15 minutes from Copenhagen International Airport.
- Stay in one of 542 hotel rooms, including 45 suites, that offer striking city views, cable television, Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and room service.
- Elegant on-site dining options include The Dining Room, an international gourmet restaurant and exclusive gathering spot on the 25th floor.
- The hotel’s Blue Elephant is touted as one of the city’s best Thai restaurants.
- Grab a drink at three on-site bars, including BusStop Bar, Dining Room Bar and Red 7 Bar, located in the casino.
- Visit the hotel’s exciting casino, located on the lobby level.
- The large, diverse conference facilities include three ballrooms, audiovisual equipment and a personal conference consultant.