Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, DüsseldorfBeginning 5 Apr and continuing through 10 Aug, 13 museums and exhibition venues will showcase Beyond Tomorrow, a look into the future. Immerse yourself in the mystic world of alchemy – the art of making gold – at the Museum Kunstpalast. Exhibited for the first time in Germany, Art and Alchemy – The Mystery of Transformation traces this art form through the centuries. See works of Joseph Beuys, Anish Kapoor, Rembrandt von Rijn, Paul Peter Rubens and more. Integrated into the exhibition are a chamber of wonders, an alchemy lab and a pigment workshop.
This package includes:
- One-night accommodation in a modern Standard Room
- Super Breakfast Buffet
- One-day Quadriennale pass with admission to all Quadriennale exhibitions
- Free upgrade to one of our Business Class Rooms with even more comfort (subject to availability)
- Use of our spacious wellness area with indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and gym
- HIgh-speed wireless Internet access (WiFi) included
- Welcome drink
Terms and conditions:
- Distances: - Museum Kunstpalast: 2 km / 3 stops by subway - Old Town: 3 km / 4 stops by subway - Main station Düsseldorf: 4 km / 7 stops by subway
- Prices are from EUR 120 in a Standard Single Room and from EUR 145 in a Standard Double Room
- Package is offered upon request and subject to availability.
- Cancel without penalty until three days before arrival.
Image: Francois-Marius Granet, Der Alchemist, 19. Jh., Öl auf Leinwand, 61 x 48,3 cm, Gift of Roy Eddleman, Chemical Heritage Foundation Collections, Philadelphia