Magnificent views of the fjord at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, OsloBoasting a dynamic view of the bustling city centre and serene Oslo Fjord, the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo is ideally located in the heart of this Norwegian city near the Royal Palace. Within walking distance from major attractions like City Hall, Karl Johans Gate, Vigeland Sculpture Park and Aker Brygge, this Oslo hotel creates the perfect hub for exploring the rich cultural tapestry of the city centre. Indulge in Mediterranean dining at the in-house ENZO Bar & Restaurant or unwind with a refreshing swim in the pool at Lagoon, the hotel's health and fitness facility.
- This 22-storey Oslo hotel offers 497 rooms and suites, the majority of which offer direct views of the Oslo Fjord or the landmark Holmenkollen Ski Jump.
- The intimate ENZO Bar & Restaurant serves a Mediterranean-inspired menu.
- Enjoy delicious cocktails and stunning views at Summit, a bar on the hotel's 21st floor.
- All guests receive complimentary access to Lagoon, featuring a swimming pool, fitness room and saunas.
- Located on the hotel's ground floor, extensive events facilities cater up to 1200 guests.
- The Nordic Swan Ecolabel certifies that the hotel meets strict environmental requirements on energy and water conservation, as well as chemical and waste disposal.