Stunning fjord views and easy city access from this exceptional hotel in OsloThe Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo is the premier accommodation choice in Norway’s capital city, with its astounding views of the country’s natural treasures. This impressive Oslo hotel rises 22 stories and overlooks the stunning fjord and the city. Only 500 meters from Karl Johans Gate and Nationaltheatret station, the hotel allows guests to conveniently access shopping and business areas, as well as attractions and transport options. All 497 designer rooms and suites are stylish and perfect for relaxing and unwinding after a busy day. From Summit bar, located on the hotel's 21st floor, you can experience the best view of Oslo and the Oslo fjord from a city centre hotel. For a light snack or a tasty a la carte dinner, Enzo Restaurant & Bar has a welcoming atmosphere. Free access to the Lagoon lets guests enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or utilize the fitness equipment for an effective workout. Flexible and functional event space is offered for both business and personal events.
- City center location within walking distance of Royal Palace, National Gallery and Norwegian Opera and Ballet
- 497 Oslo hotel rooms and suites spread over 22 stories
- Succulent Mediterranean fare at ENZO Bar & Restaurant
- Expertly prepared cocktails at Summit, the 21st-floor bar
- Complimentary access to Lagoon wellness center, complete with fitness room, saunas and swimming pool
- Ground-floor events facilities for up to 1,200 attendees
- Environmental policies certified by Nordic Swan Ecolabel