Overlook Gulf of Finland and Helsinki from stylish hotel
Bridging the capital’s busy coastline and business district, the Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki makes a memorable choice for both corporate travellers and families on holiday. Our building was a former dairy factory, a charming history evident in old pillars and walls. The 336 rooms make restful retreats with their uncluttered style, Magic Dreams® intelligent beds and smoke-free policy. You can eat Italian, grab a coffee at midnight or have a sauna party without leaving the hotel. Our Kinesis® Personal fitness centre and waterside meeting rooms keep must-do activities a pleasure.
- You’ll find our Helsinki hotel in the Ruoholahti business district with a tramline to city centre passing the entrance.
- Our 336 personal rooms showcase an individual style which include 40 different room types and spacious family-friendly options.
- Start the day with a breakfast buffet at Seaside Hall and later settle into a seat at Viola restaurant’s bar, terrace or library.
- Children are welcome here; we even offer a Magic Castle playhouse and a Pizza School that make for fun birthday parties.
- Our three saunas include a top-floor lounge with magnificent sea views, available for private events.
- Services include three-hour Express Laundry, Express and Late Check-Out and Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Our 12 seaside meeting rooms have modern equipment and room for up to 200 cocktail guests.
- The hotel has been awarded the TripAdvisor® 2013 Certificate of Excellence.
- The Swan, the Nordic Eco-label, is testimony to the commitment of our hotel to the Helsinki environment.