Hotel in Helsinki provides convenient location overlooking Gulf of Finland
Nestled along the sea in the city centre, the Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki is a wonderful destination for both business travellers and families on holiday. The building that houses this Helsinki hotel is a former dairy and cheese factory. This rich history is visible in the many pillars in the older part of the building and is celebrated in charming paintings of cheese and mice. The hotel boasts 336 rooms with first-rate amenities, such as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- This Helsinki hotel is located in the city centre in the rapidly growing Ruoholahti business district, and Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport is within a 40-minute drive.
- Guest rooms feature the Magic Dreams® bed with intelligent mattress, promising a restful night's sleep.
- On-site dining options include Viola restaurant's Italian fare, the breakfast buffet hosted in Seaside Hall, always-open Coffee Bar by Coffee House and Katto Lounge, a top-floor lounge and sauna available for private events.
- Guests enjoy access to three saunas, including the top-floor sauna with a magnificent sea view.
- The 12 meeting rooms boast state-of-the-art amenities and can accommodate up to 150 delegates in theatre-style seating or 200 for a cocktail reception.