Find hotel between Helsinki city centre and vibrant new culture
The Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel puts you in a unique location, near both Finland’s iconic seaside and the bustling Ruoholahti business district. You can walk from the hotel to Helsinki city sites like the Hietalahti flea market, designer shopping streets Bulevardi and Fredrikinkatu and the impressive event venue Jätkäsaari.
A kilometre away is The Cable Factory (Kaapelitehdas), home of museums, galleries, theatres, sports clubs, art schools, ateliers, radio stations and cafeterias and a venue for concerts, exhibitions, festivals and fairs. You may also find popular local restaurants near the hotel.
- Tram lines 6 and 9 stops - adjacent to the hotel
- Gulf of Finland - adjacent to the hotel
- Jätkäsaari - adjacent to the hotel
- Hietalahti Flea Market - 95 m
- Ruoholahti Metro Station- 500 m
- Tallinn Seaport - 800 m
- Cable Factory - 1 km
- Bus and railway station - 2 km
- Stockholm Seaport - 2 km
- Helsinki Airport - 20 km