Stay on the banks of the Mediterranean at hotel in Malta
Overlooking the sparkling Mediterranean Sea, the Radisson Blu Resort, Malta St. Julian's is the perfect spot for a restful holiday. Less than 10 kilometres from Valletta, the capital city, and only 13.5 kilometres from the airport, this St. Julian's hotel in Malta makes transportation a breeze. Stay in one of 252 stylish rooms and suites with relaxing terraces and balconies that provide unforgettable sea views. Dine at one of our delicious restaurants or sip on a refreshing cocktail from one of the on-site bars. Additional services include an upscale spa, outdoor pool, indoor heated pool, two tennis courts and a fitness centre. The resort’s diving school provides lessons, equipment and knowledgeable guides so you can discover the Mediterranean’s underwater beauty. Our five meeting rooms are also perfect for events, meetings and weddings for up to 1,500 guests.
- Travel easily to the Malta International Airport and the capital city of Valletta.
- Enjoy expansive views reaching from the historic Grand Harbour to the island of Gozo.
- Stay comfortable in one of 252 rooms and suites with balcony or terrace views.
- Choose from Asian, Maltese, Italian and other delicious cuisine at one of the on-site restaurants.
- Stop into one of the bars for a refreshing drink or a small bite to eat.
- Stay active with our fitness centre, tennis courts and diving centre.
- Relax with premium spa services at the Marion Mizzi Wellbeing Spa.
- Plan events in one of five meeting rooms for up to 1,500 delegates.