Rostock city center hotel’s guests can experience museums, shopping and sightseeing
The Radisson Blu Hotel’s location in the heart of the city lets travelers walk to many of Rostock’s most appealing attractions. Discover the city’s rich heritage at the Cultural History Museum, or visit St. Mary’s Church, home of the Rostock astronomical clock, still running with its original fifteenth-century parts. The Kröpeliner Straße pedestrian mall and New Market Square offer abundant shopping options only a short walk from the Radisson Blu, and this Rostock city center hotel’s visitors can easily take a day trip to spend the day swimming or sunbathing at Warnemünde sea resort.
- Cultural History Museum (Kulturhistorische Museum) - 350 m
- Kröpeliner Straße pedestrian mall - 400 m
- New Market Square (Neuer Markt) - 850 m
- St. Mary's Church (Marienkirche) - 850 m
- Warnemünde sea resort - 14 km