Charmingly elegant hotel in Trocadéro welcomes Paris visitors
A visit to the City of Lights calls for accommodation as charming as Paris itself. Nestled in the Trocadéro neighborhood, the Radisson Blu Le Dokhan's Hotel comprises 41 rooms and 4 suites all designed by Frédéric Méchiche. Engravings by Pablo Picasso and Henri Matisse adorn the interior, and sumptuous neo-classical furnishings create a sophisticated atmosphere. Within 1 kilometer of both the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe, this hotel in the Trocadéro area of Paris combines an enviable location with desirable amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet. In addition, the accommodation is home to Paris' original Champagne bar, Le Dokhan’s, which serves over 70 varieties of the premium beverage. Business travelers appreciate proximity to the Palais des Congrès de Paris.
- Easily access the Paris metro stop Trocadéro from the hotel.
- Iconic sites like the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe are within a kilometer of this accommodation.
- Choose from among 41 rooms and 4 suites, all of which include Free high-speed, wireless Internet.
- Sample decadent Champagne at Le Dokhan's, the first Champagne bar in Paris, located at the hotel.
- Services such as valet parking and concierge assistance ensure a relaxing stay.
- You can reserve our intimate Salon for small personal or corporate events.
- Only 1.5 kilometers from the Palais des Congrès de Paris, this Trocadéro hotel especially appeals to diplomats and business travelers.