HOTEL IN CHICAGO WITH ON-SITE PARKING
RELAX IN CHICAGO WITH HOTEL PERKS LIKE FREE WI-FI AND A ROOFTOP POOL
Take advantage of the wealth of services and amenities at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel. Guests appreciate conveniences like on-site parking, pet-friendly rooms, free Wi-Fi* and late check-out. Unwind by the outdoor or indoor pool, indulge in an in-room spa treatment, or refresh yourself with the Modern Tea service in the lobby. Impressive indoor and outdoor recreational facilities, a lifestyle garden and a stunning event space round out the amenities.
- Complimentary option: 5 Mbps download / 2.5 Mbps upload per 48 hours (good for emails and Internet browsing)
- Mid-tier option: 15 Mbps download / 7 Mbps upload for $14.95 per 24 hours (good for video streaming and online gaming)
- Premium option: 25 Mbps download / 10 Mbps upload for $19.95 per 24 hours (good for VPN connections and video conferences)
FIRESIDE LOBBY HAPPENINGSMODERN TEA
In keeping with the cutting-edge design of the hotel, our Modern Tea provides a unique take on the classic tradition. Offered on weekends from 2 to 4 p.m. throughout our Fireside Lobby, the afternoon tea service features sweet and savory bites paired with a selection of seasonal teas from Rare Tea Cellars.
Tuesdays: The soulful voice of Chicago songwriter Phillip-Michael Scales fills the Fireside Lobby from 6 to 8 p.m. The nephew of music legend B.B. King, Scales grew up listening to the music of Motown, Soul and Blues. Performed on acoustic guitar, Scales’ passionate and heartfelt ballads provide the perfect soundtrack to unwind from your day or jump-start the evening.
Fridays: From 6 to 8 p.m., jazz vocalist extraordinaire and composer Morgan Pirtle, a recent recipient of the DownBeat Student Music Awards 2018 “Outstanding Performance” award, is accompanied by talented guitarist, composer and bandleader Aaron Day.
The Write Stuff: The art of poetry comes alive one Wednesday each month from 5 to 7 p.m. when we host the wordsmiths behind Poems While You Wait. They show up with their trusty typewriters and you bring an idea for a poem. Return in 15 to 20 minutes and your personal bon mots are ready to take home. While the experience is free of charge, the end result is priceless.
Health, Spa & Fitness
Health, Spa & Fitness
During the summer months, guests can stroll in the meticulously manicured, 80,000-square-foot modern lifestyle garden. It's easy to keep up with your fitness regimen thanks to a running track, a dedicated yoga space, an outdoor junior-Olympic-size swimming pool (seasonal) and an indoor two-lane lap pool. The hotel also features a sundeck, kid's outdoor splash pool (seasonal), fire pit, cabanas and a hot tub for even more relaxation.
If you prefer to work out indoors, take advantage of the 8,000-square-foot fitness center, which is equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines, weightlifting equipment, a basketball court, a spinning facility and an indoor swimming pool. After you've completed your workout, unwind with a soothing massage in one of the spa treatment rooms or in the privacy of your guest room (additional fee applies).
Choose your route. Pace-setting Blu. Caring for you!
Blu Planet Housekeeping
Blu Planet Housekeeping
- 1,500 Radisson RewardsTM points good at over 1,100 participating Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson hotels worldwide. Points are awarded at check-out for each night housekeeping services are declined (except day of departure). You must be a member of Radisson Rewards to earn points. For more information about Radisson Rewards, see our rewards website.
- A monetary donation by Radisson Blu to its charity partner, Just a Drop. The donation is $5 for the first night and $2.50 for each night that follows. Visit the Just a Drop website for more information.
Additional terms and conditions apply:
- Guests are eligible to participate during stay-over nights only (two-night minimum stay).
- Housekeeping will service the room after every third night, regardless of length of stay. For example, a guest checking in on Monday and departing Friday would receive housekeeping on Thursday and would be eligible to receive 6,000 points (for Mon, Tue, Wed and Thu nights).
- To participate in the Blu Planet Housekeeping program, guests must opt in to the program during check-in. If the guest declines points or is not a member of Radisson Rewards, the monetary donation to Just a Drop will be made by Radisson Blu.
- You must be a member of Radisson Rewards to receive points. If you are not a member and you opt in to the Blu Planet Housekeeping program, the monetary donation to Just a Drop will be made by Radisson Blu.
- Guests who have multiple rooms within their reservation may receive the benefits of either 1,500 points per night or the monetary donation to Just a Drop for all rooms. Guests must occupy one of the rooms and be paying for every room.
- Guests are not eligible to receive benefits for the day of departure.
- Guests who opt in to participate in the Blu Planet Housekeeping program agree to decline all housekeeping services during their stay (other than services after every third night). This includes bypassing cleaning in the room and bathroom, and not receiving replacement coffee and bathroom amenities. Coffee and bathroom amenities may be requested separately.
- Points, if selected, will be awarded to the guest account within 10 days.
- Donations to Just a Drop are made by Radisson Blu and no charitable deduction may be claimed by the guest.
- The Radisson Blu may change the program terms and conditions, change, add or eliminate program benefits or participating locations, or change or end the program or any feature of the program n whole or in part at any time and without notice or compensation, even though such actions may affect benefits in the program or your participation in the program.
Our first-class concierge desk is staffed with Windy City experts who are happy to help you experience a memorable stay in Chicago. Whether you're looking for tickets to a show, spa services or advice on local hotspots, our courteous, professional staff is committed to ensuring you have the information you need.
In addition to these services, the hotel offers The Blu Insider monthly newsletter, which includes insider tips on current Chicago events and featured restaurants, as well as the concierge team's Picks of the Month, Chicago Fun Facts and other monthly highlights on the city's most exciting happenings.
HOURS8 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. (Daily)
CONTACT+1 (312) 565-5258 ext. 6370
New Blu App For You
New Blu App For You
Get 24/7 access to a wide variety of hotel and local offers, services and information:
- Access driving directions and transportation information
- Access local calendar of events and things to do
- Book onsite meetings and events
- Check-out and provide feedback
- Explore property features and amenities
- Find out about current restaurant and local attraction offers
- Get special offers
- Order room service or book reservations at a local restaurant
- Request wake-up calls, late check-out and other special services
The Radisson Blu Aqua offers 24-hour valet parking with in-and-out privileges for $66 per day. A self-park garage attached to the hotel is also available to guests and the general public.
CONTACTTel: +1 (312) 565-5258
ADDITIONAL RULES & GUIDELINES
ADDITIONAL RULES & GUIDELINES
Feel free to browse our list of other guidelines during your stay at the hotel. If you have any questions, our helpful staff will be glad to help.
- The person whose name is on the reservation must be at least 21 years of age to check in.
- Check-in time starts at 3 p.m. based upon availability, and check-out is at noon.
- We are a non-smoking hotel. Guests smoking in the room or the balcony will incur a $250 smoking fee posted to their account.
- Guests paying by debit or credit card will have their cards authorized for $75 per day to cover incidental charges plus projected room and tax fees at check-in.
- Cash-paying guests are required to provide a full cash deposit which includes projected room and tax fees and $75 per day to cover incidental charges. In addition, cash-paying guests are required to provide a debit or credit card to be authorized for a deposit of $250, which is refunded at check-out. The authorization can take up to three to five business days to be released, depending on your bank.
GUEST PACKAGE HANDLING PROCEDURES
For incoming packages, the first package is free. Any packages after the first require a $10 handling fee per package, charged to your hotel guest room. Pallets or crates are $100 each. Please see our concierge desk for your shipping and handling needs.
0 – 5 pounds: $5
6 – 20 pounds: $10
21 – 50 pounds: $15
51+ pounds: $25
ADDITIONAL ITEMS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- Cribs (complimentary)
- Refrigerator (complimentary, subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds ($30 daily)
At a Glance
Grab and Run
For our guests on the go with no time for a sit-down breakfast, we offer the Grab & Run takeaway breakfast. Tea and coffee in disposable cups along with fresh fruits and energy bars are available on a special table in the lobby.
For our guests in a rush we offer Express Check-Out to save valuable time and ensure an efficient and accurate check-out, by offering the options of sending invoice by email, mail or a quick pick-up at the reception desk.
The average guests stays at a hotel for less than two days, which makes getting laundry done a complicated matter. But at Radisson Blu we have dispensed of this complication with 3-Hour Express Laundry. All shirts, blouses, socks, underwear, pants and other pieces of clothing, handed in before 8pm. will be returned fresh and clean that same evening.
100% Guest Satisfaction
Our goal at Radisson Blu is 100% guest satisfaction, which we guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with something, please let us know during your stay and we'll make it right or you won't pay.