Meetings & Events
Host events close to Stockholm Arlanda Airport at premier conference venueRadisson Blu Arlandia Hotel offers a selection of climate-neutral meeting rooms in an unrivaled location. Only 2 kilometers from Stockholm Arlanda Airport, our conference facility comprises 30 contemporary meeting rooms that can be adapted for any occasion. Whether you're organizing a board meeting, a large seminar, a lavish gala or an opulent wedding reception, you'll benefit from the dedicated assistance of our Meetings & Events staff. In addition, the hotel can assist with arranging events in the neighboring Benstocken cottage or the expansive Congress Hall, which accommodates up to 250 guests.
- 30 meeting rooms, the largest with a capacity of 250 delegates
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet
- Free shuttle bus to airport passenger terminals, departing from the hotel every 15 minutes
- Natural daylight in all meeting rooms
- Parking at the hotel, subject to availability
All rooms have natural daylight, are soundproofed and contain all necessary technology for a successful meeting. Free wireless internet is always included for all meeting participants. Two of our meeting rooms are situated on the hotel's top floor, showcasing panoramic views of the airport.
These rooms grant absolute privacy and can accommodate 10 - 18 delegates.
We love what we do and as proof of that, we promise to deliver a 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee. Our staff will do everything to ensure that you leave our hotel happy, so if there is a complaint, it is addressed with the utmost of haste. If your complaint remains unresolved or you leave disappointed, any one of our staff can invoke the 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee. This means that you will not have to pay for your room or the service in question.
The 3 core components for Experience Meetings are:
- Brain Box: Breakout rooms designed to elevate efficiency and to stimulate creativity.
- Brain Food: An innovative and responsible food and beverage solution developed by skilled chefs and nutritionists.
- Free Internet: Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for all meeting delegates, even those not staying overnight.
The 6 Brain Food Principles
- Lots of fish, whole grain products, fruit and vegetables
- Primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing
- Less meat and always a maximum 10% fat content
- Natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
- Focus on taste that satisfies the senses
Key features of Brain Box:
- Designed to encourage and inspire new and creative thinking
- Flexible with fun furniture layout and meeting room set up
- A break-out room that can be easily transformed into a conventional meeting room
The hotel and its staff have implemented and continue to practice an effective environmental policy that includes guidelines for staff training as well as for the conservation of water and energy and the disposal of wastes and chemical products. When guests choose a hotel awarded the Green Key eco-label, they are guaranteed a stay in a respected and preserved environment where they, too, are encouraged to participate in the green practices.
Club Carlson for Planners
Club Carlson for Planners
We will reward Club Carlson for Planners members by offsetting their carbon footprint automatically, for each meeting booked with us. This is a part of our leading responsible business programme, Think Planet. All meeting and events emissions will be offset by planting trees in Kenya. One tree is planted for every ton of carbon offset.