Meetings & Events
FLEXIBLE MEETING ROOMS IN SPA FOR CUSTOMIZED CONFERENCESThis 4-star facility features a variety of meeting rooms for Spa conferences. Let our Meetings & Event staff help you select the right venue and meeting package to suit your individual needs. The event space echoes the invigorating wooded outdoors of the area and can host up to 250 delegates.
EXCLUSIVE BONUSES FOR EXCLUSIVE MEETINGS!
Spoil your meeting attendees with a little extra on us by choosing our Meeting Bonus offer for every new request for a meeting held between 01 Sep 2016 and 28 Feb 2017 at the Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel, Spa.
HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR MEETING?It’s easy, just choose 2 BONUSES from the 4 choices below:
- Complimentary welcome tea/coffee on arrival
- Upgraded coffee break with local specialties
- After-work drinks - 1 free drink per person
- Room category upgrade for your special attendees - up to 5 upgrades per group
HOW TO BENEFIT FROM THIS OFFER?Make sure to specify the code BONUS in your "Request a Proposal" form.
Facilities & Packages
- Leopold: A private dining room perfect for luncheons and doubles as a breakout room
- Zen 1, 2 and 3: Ideal setting for banquets up to 130 guests or receptions up to 250 guests
- Zen 4: A presentation room for up to 80 guests with theater-style seating
- Zen 5: An intimate setting for 12 guests
- Connections for AV equipment and telephone lines
- Customized menus for receptions and dinners
- Dedicated Meeting & Events coordinator
- Flip chart, LCD projector, wireless microphone and whiteboard on request
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Individual climate control
- Natural lighting
- Notepads, pens, markers, correctors, water and fruit mints
Themed Event Options
Theme ideas include
- Combine golf and business during a meeting break.
- Discover the region’s charm and beauty while driving Deux Chevaux cars on a Ducktrail rally.
- Enjoy savory barbeque in a wooden chalet or on the hotel’s 1st-floor terrace.
- Hold car launches/tests at the famous Spa-Francorchamps F1 racetrack.
- Host an outdoor dinner at a local landmark, like the Castle of Reinhardstein, Abbaye de Stavelot, the Casino or L'Eau Rouge (next to the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps).
- Engage in a team-building exercise with mountain biking, quads, parachute jumping, golf, kayak, speleo, skydiving or another exciting activity.