Meetings & Events
Host a successful meeting in Spa with flexible conference spaceWith accommodation for up to 250 guests, the conference rooms at this four-star hotel allow for easy meeting planning while in Spa. Employ the help of a dedicated Meetings & Events team to ensure every event runs smoothly, and choose from a variety of facilities and packages to create an individualized meeting approach.
Facilities & Packages
- Leopold: A private dining room perfect for business lunches that doubles as a breakout room
- Zen 1, 2 and 3: Ideal for a banquet for 130 guests or receptions for up to 250 people
- Zen 4: A meeting room for presentations for up to 80 guests with theatre-style seating
- Zen 5: An intimate setting for 12 guests
- Connections for audiovisual equipment and telephone lines
- Customised menus for receptions and dinners
- Dedicated Meeting & Events coordinator
- Flip chart, LCD projector, wireless microphone and whiteboard on request
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet
- Individual climate control
- Natural lighting
- Notepads, pens, markers, correctors, water and fruit mints
Themed Event Options
Theme ideas include:
- Combine golf and business during a meeting break.
- Discover picturesque and charming places while driving Deux Chevaux cars at a Ducktrail rally within the region of Spa.
- Enjoy barbeque in a wooden chalet or on the first-floor terrace.
- Host car launches/testings on the F1 racetrack of Spa-Francorchamps.
- Surprise guests with an outdoor themed dinner in the Castle of Reinhardstein, Abbaye de Stavelot, the Casino or L'Eau Rouge (next to the F1 Spa-Francorchamps racetrack).
- Team-building activities, including quads, mountain biking, parachute jumping, golf, kayak, speleo, sky-diving and other activities can be arranged.