HOTEL IN ROME PRACTICES RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS
The hotels are engaged with both local charity groups and the corporate international charity organization supported by the Radisson Hotel Group, the World Childhood Foundation. The mission of the foundation is to defend the rights of the child and to promote better living conditions for vulnerable and exploited children at risk all over the world.
All Radisson Blu hotels are committed to the Yes I Can!SM philosophy. We strive to demonstrate this philosophy with every action and achievement of the hotel. The hotel accepts its responsibility for its employees, the environment and the world.
Hotel actions and achievements
- Adoption of 2 children in India from a charitable non-profit organization program through the company Onlus
- Living RB training for all employees
- RB Day: A day dedicated to the RB program with various activities (e.g., donating blood)
- RB meeting with "Pandora Association" - sponsorship to maternity
- RB party: An annual event in collaboration with "Agape 2000," a party dedicated to disadvantaged people
- 100% of the hotel's electricity produced from renewable energy
- New solar heating system for the swimming pool
- New water dispenser in all offices and staff canteen
- Recycling waste in collaboration with local municipality
- Reduction of light bulbs' watt and quantity with LED replacement
- Separating waste in all parts of the hotel with new baskets in public areas