Meetings & Events
Meeting facilities near Paris provide abundant space and modern technologyThe Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland® Paris features 27 conference rooms that can accommodate up to 300 guests. Filled with natural light, each room includes state-of-the-art technology and Free high-speed, wireless Internet. A dedicated Meetings & Events coordinator helps with planning, and customized menus prepared by the hotel’s experienced chefs are available.
Meeting Rooms & Features
The Meetings & Events Coordinator assists with choosing a menu and ensuring hosts have all needed audiovisual equipment. Delegates appreciate Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and refreshing natural daylight.
The hotel's Grand Foyer provides an ideal setting for receptions or coffee breaks. Guests who prefer an outdoor venue can choose the terrace of the Chardon Bar. The bar itself as well as the hotel’s 2 restaurants are available for special events.
- 27 flexible meeting rooms spanning 1,200 m²
- Adjustable lighting for either daytime conferences or evening events
- Customized menus from the hotel's experienced chefs
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access for meeting participants
- Meetings & Events coordinator to assist with details
- Natural light in all rooms
- Up-to-date audiovisual equipment, upon request
List of Meeting Rooms
A La Carte Menu
Brain Food Brochure
Green and Responsible Meetings
Since 2010 the hotel has worked with Planet Urgence to raise over EUR 20,000 in donations for tree-planting efforts. This hotel has also earned the Green Key certification, an international ecolabel for hotels currently in 29 countries. This label is based on ecological, social and technical criteria that exceed the official environmental laws in the respective countries.
- Initiation 4x4
- Oenological tasting
- Caves of the Champagne Pannier
- Domaine du Parc
- Flo group
Disneyland ® Paris: