The Old Town
Den Gamle By, or The Old Town, was founded in 1909 as the world's first open-air museum of urban history and culture.
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, AarhusStay at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Aarhus while visiting the remarkable Old Town. 75 historical houses from all over Denmark shape the contours of a Danish town as it might have looked in Hans Christian Andersen's day, complete with streets, shops, yards, homes and workshops.
You can visit living rooms, chambers, kitchens, workshops and museums all year round, and you can meet the people and characters of yesteryear throughout the museum from Easter to 30 December.
Under the patronage of the Danish Queen, Den Gamle By is one of Denmark’s few three-star attractions in the Michelin Guide and the only one outside the capital area.
This package includes:
- One night in a newly-renovated double room
- Super Breakfast Buffet
- Entrance for two people to the Old Town
Terms and conditions:
- Booking start date is 03 Jan 2017.
- Booking end date is 30 Dec 2017.
- The rates are in Danish Kroner (DKK)
- The rates are only valid on weekends and bank holidays.
- Limited rooms are available in these periods.
- Rates shown are for two persons in a double room.
You may also like...