Harry Potter Live in Abu Dhabi
For the first time in the Middle East, Harry Potter fans will be able to relive the magic of the first movie, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, in high-definition on a 40-foot screen while hearing the Barcelona Symphony Orchestra perform John Williams’ unforgettable score. This magical experience from J.K Rowling’s Wizarding World will take place at the Du Forum, Yas Island, from September 21 – 23.
- Gold Tickets (tickets in accordance with the number of adults occupying the room)
- Complimentary international buffet breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Yas Beach Access
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer is bookable from now until 21st September, 2017
- This offer is valid for stays from 21st – 24th September, 2017.
- Rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 6% tourism fees, 4% municipality fees and AED 15 government fees per, room per night.
- This offer is non-refundable
You may also like...