The Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi Yas Island is ideally situated on Abu Dhabi’s sun-drenched coastline. This ideal location allows you to make the most of this excellent location and indulge in many of the great indoor and outdoor attractions.
See the sights on Yas IslandCatch the thrill of fast racing action at Yas Marina Circuit, and then ride the roller coasters at Ferrari World. If you’re in the mood for something more relaxing, spend the day at Yas Beach before heading to Yas Marina to try one of the several nice restaurants overlooking the water.
- Yas Marina Circuit – walking distance from the hotel - the venue of Abu Dhabi’s grand Prix is and exhilarating attraction. Put yourself in the driver’s seat of some of the world’s most impressive race cars, or buckle up in the passenger seat for a heart-stopping ride.
- Yas Beach – 1.5 km – A private beach that is tucked away on the south side of Yas Island and remains one of the area’s best-hidden gems. A perfect spot for visitors to indulge the Arabian Sun.
- Yas Links Golf Course and Clubhouse – 2 km – An eighteen-hole course with practice facilities accompanied by historic views of Yas Island on the Arabian Gulf.
- Ferrari World – 5 km - Thrill seekers can make a visit to world-famous Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, which is the home of the world’s fastest roller coaster, taking riders at a top speed of 239 km/h (149 mph).
- Yas Mall – 5 km – This mall has hundreds of local and regional retail shops and Abu Dhabi’s biggest MAX screen with 4DX technology, which engages all five senses making audiences feel part of the movie.
- Yas Waterworld – 5 km - The water park is spread over 15 hectares of land and has 45 exciting rides. No matter if you are looking for thrilling rides or a family friendly place to relax, Yas Waterworld can provide that.