HOTEL IN ADDIS ABABA CITY CENTER PROVIDES INSTANT ACCESS TO BUSINESSES AND TRANSPORTATION HUBS
The Radisson Blu Hotel Addis Ababa is located in the heart of the exclusive Kazanchis Business District. The hotel in Addis Ababa city center is adjacent to the United Nations Conference Center (UNCC-AA) and within 1 kilometer of the National Palace, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and numerous government offices. The hotel is just 6 kilometers from Bole International Airport (ADD) and is within 1 - 4.4 km from the Ethiopian Ethnological Museum, the Addis Ababa Museum, St. George’s Cathedral and Holy Trinity Cathedral.
Organizations in the city center
- Africa Hall and ECA Conference Centre
- Bole International Airport
- Kazanchis Business District
- Ministry of Labour & Social Affairs
- United Nations Conference Centre (UNCC)