Hotel:For your leisure, the hidden sights & gems of Ajman are all situated merely minutes away from the hotel. Al Zorah, located just 10 minutes away is a lush and peaceful oasis, home to a Jack Nicklaus designed 18-hole golf course, with a naturally-preserved environment of sheer tranquility and nature. It also offers outdoor activities like kayaking through mangroves inhabited with wildlife, wakeboarding and archery. Families can enjoy Marina 1, Ajman’s latest attraction filled with great eateries & activities for children and adults alike. Festival Land can be found right opposite Al Zorah, offering entertainment, cultural events and fun filled rides. Just 4 minutes away, a bargain hunter’s paradise lies in China Mall, where you can get a taste of shopping for all products imaginable. For those who prefer a laid-back shopping experience or movie, Ajman City Centre mall lies just 1 km away from the hotel.
Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman neighbors government ministries, is a 10-minute drive from Al Hamriyah Free Zone and lies just behind Emirates Hospitality Center, the largest convention & events center in Ajman. Business meetings & events are made simple with 5 sophisticated spaces including a day lit ballroom with views of the pool and a separate buffet area & pre-function area within the hotel. Social events & functions like birthdays or weddings can also be hosted in the ballroom, or outdoors by the poolside for a special celebration.
Emirates Hospitality Center
- 50 m - Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman lies in front of Emirates Hospitality Center, boasting the largest space for events & conventions in Ajman.
-100m -The largest in the northern Emirates, Thirsty Horse is a one of its kind sports bar sports bar offering great ways to pass your time. Enjoy facilities like a golf simulator, pool & billiards and large TV screens, displaying live football & cricket matches for the sports fan in you.
Flirt Lounge & Club
- 200m - A modern nightclub lies a mere 2 minute walk away from the hotel, where great live music & dazzling entertainment can be enjoyed.
Ajman Equestrian Club
- 500m - A 5 minute walk from the hotel, Ajman Equestrian Club is home to more than 100 Arabian horses and a popular riding school with a range of classes , and shows off Ajman's rich equine heritage.
Ajman City Centre Mall
- 1 km - A perfect community environment, City Centre Mall is Ajman's largest shopping centre boasting world renowned brands, restaurants and movie theaters.
- 4 km - A minute drive from the hotel, Ajman University is one of the top ranked universities in Ajman. The 215,000 square meter (2.3 million square feet) campus has sports facilities (football, basketball, track and field, swimming), gymnasium, bookshop, health unit, restaurants, and mosques.
Ajman Cultural Sporting Club
-4 km - Ideal for the sports fans, this club is a 10 minute drive away and holds great facilities to pass your time with some physical activities!
Sheikh Khalifa Hospital
-5 km - As a key healthcare provider of the Emirate of Ajman, the Sheikh Khalifa Medical City Ajman (SKMCA) is a medical facility comprising of a Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital, Rashid Centre for Diabetes & Research, Sheikh Khalifa Hospital - Women & Children Wing and Sheikh Khalifa Hospital in Masfout, an hour and a half drive away.
Al Zorah Golf Club
-5 km - A world-class course set amidst a beautiful naturally-preserved environment of striking mangroves and sheer tranquility – that’s the special proposition that’s been magically created by the famed Nicklaus Design group and which awaits golfers making the short trip from Dubai and other U.A.E. regions to play Ajman’s first ever golf course.
Al Zorah Natural Reserve
-5 km - Al Zorah Nature Reserve is a vibrant ecosystem made up of mangroves, turquoise lagoons and sandy beaches, which is home to nearly 60 species of bird including pink flamingo, egret and heron.
Sharjah Golf & Shooting Club
- 6 km - Located 15 minutes away, this club provides first class facilities for Golf, Rifle & Pistol Shooting, Indoor and Outdoor Paintball games, a Signature Spa, 2 State of the art gyms, 4 Football fields, 3 Restaurants, a Conference Center and Recreational facilities!
Thumbay Hospital Ajman
- 7 km - Thumbay Hospital Ajman is one of the leading private medical providers in the United Arab Emirates. The hospital has been a first choice destination for affordable healthcare for patients from over 120 nationalities. 5 km away lies Thumbay Medicity, the first private dental hospital in the country.
Ajman Pearl Journey
- 7 km - The Ajman Pearl Journey experience is a unique cultural program offering a unique edutainment (Education + Entertainment) experience to enrich people knowledge on the history of the pearling industry in the Arabian Gulf region. If you're lucky, you might even find a freshly plucked pearl to take home with you as a souvenir!
- 7 km - Just 4 minutes away, a bargain hunter’s paradise lies in China Mall, where you can get a taste of shopping for all products imaginable.
Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman Private Beach
- 8 km - A mere 15 minute drive from the hotel, Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman is set on the beautiful stretch of the Ajman Corniche. Relaxation is never far with breathtaking views of turquoise waters and the soothing breeze brought over by the never ending sea in front of you. Refreshing food & drinks can also be enjoyed in our stylish beach lounge from our partner restaurant.
Hamriyah Free Zone Authority
- 8 km - This free zone houses more than 50 companies and hold a multi-access to neighboring and global countries through land, sea and air. It is fast becoming one of the cornerstones of the United Arab Emirates industrial development, and is closely linked with the hotel holding strong work relationships.
-9 km - With a fascinating collection of artefacts housed in a beautifully restored fort, Ajman Museum is one of the most visited historical attractions in the emirate.
- 10 km - Lined with cafés and restaurants, the Corniche is a four-kilometre-long esplanade overlooking the Arabian Gulf. Much of the emirate’s social activities and events are centred on this area. The corniche is also home to Radisson Blu Hotel Ajman's Private beach!
Sharjah Cricket Stadium
- 12 km - With a 27,000 seating capacity and floodlights, this massive stadium is known for hosting one-day cricket, world-cups, ODIs and test matches!
- 16 km - The brain child and passion of Sheikh Ammar Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, Crown Prince of Ajman, Ajman Stud is home to some of the finest Arabian horses the the world. Founded in 2002, Ajman Stud is a prime equestrian facility built in the traditional Arabic style, surrounded by desert dunes.
-27 km - Perfect for families or groups of friends, Dreamland Aqua Park is located on the scenic coastline of Umm Al Quwain and is the largest waterpark in the UAE.
- 120 km - Cradled by the Hajar Mountains, the tiny landlocked enclave of Masfout is a hiker’s dream and makes for a refreshing escape from the summer city heat.
- 144 km - Situated in the resort town of Ras Al Khaimah, Jebel Jais is considered as the highest point in United Arab Emirates. Great for overnight camping, road trips and zip line, the drive is a scenic experience, showing off the country's rocky mountains and smooth sand dunes. A herd of camels are sometimes spotted as well!