Enjoy convenient access to transport options from this hotel in Amsterdam
Traversing the city is easy, thanks to excellent public transport options and the convenient downtown location of this hotel in Amsterdam. Bus, tram and train service speed you to the city's favorite shopping and dining destinations as well as to top cultural attractions, including museums and theaters. The business district and the Amsterdam RAI Convention Centre are also easily accessible. For a true Amsterdam experience, take advantage of the renowned canal boats or the city's bicycles.
Public transport in Amsterdam:
- Tram stop Spui - 400 m
- Metro stop Nieuwmarkt - 500 m
- Central Railway Station - 1.2 km
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport - 20 km
- By car on ring Amsterdam A10 from exit S112 Diemen: Take exit S112 and follow the signs toward Centrum. Take the roundabout at the Amstel train station toward Centrum. This is Wibautstraat, which leads to Weesperstraat. At the end of Weesperstraat, take the roundabout toward Centrum (fourth street on the right). Pass the music theater Stopera and pass the bridge, then take the first street on the right, Amstel. Cross the first bridge on the right, Kloveniersburgwal. Cross the second bridge on the left and continue straight on Rusland to the hotel.
- By car on ring Amsterdam A10 from exit S116 Noord: Take exit S116 Noord, Centrum. Drive approximately 2.5 kilometers toward Centrum. Drive through the IJ Tunnel, continuing toward Centrum. At the second traffic light, take the roundabout toward Centrum, the second street on right. Pass the music theater Stopera and pass the bridge, then take the first street on the right, Amstel. Cross the first bridge on the right, Kloveniersburgwal. Cross the second bridge on the left and continue straight on Rusland to the hotel.
Reservations are recommended for the hotel's private parking garage. The charge is EUR 55 per day. Parking is also available at the music theater Stopera, in the garage at Bijenkorf or in the guarded car park at the Rokin.