Responsible Business - Let’s take responsibility
HOTEL PRACTICES RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS
Taking responsibility for the environment and local community has been an important part of the broader commitment of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group to sustainable development for many years. In 2001, this commitment was fortified and placed within the scope of a program called Responsible Business (RB). Each hotel has a unique RB Action Plan covering such areas such as community outreach, environmental improvement, employee well-being and health and safety.
The hotels are engaged with both local charity groups and the corporate international charity organization supported by the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, the World Childhood Foundation. The mission of the foundation is to defend the rights of the child and to promote better living conditions for vulnerable and exploited children at risk all over the world.
RB activities and achievements of this hotel
- Donation boxes at reception for the Red Cross Society
- Employee participation in local charity and fundraising events
- Toy donation box in the hotel lobby decorated with a gingerbread house made by children from an orphanage
- Participation in World Cleanup Day by picking up garbage found through a waste map
- A visit to the orphanage house each month to take food and other necessary items and to spend time with the children
Code of Business Ethics
- We are committed to high standards of honesty and integrity in line with the Responsible Business program.
- We respect the law.
- We show respect for all persons in all situations.
- We think ethically.
- We act fairly.
- We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason.
- We are honest and transparent.
- We are loyal to our employer.
- We do not exploit the company’s resources.
- We think of safety at all times.
- We take care of the Earth.