EXPLORE ONE OF UK’S MOST POPULAR ATTRACTIONS
Enjoy an educational day exploring the fascinating history of the Titanic at this popular, interactive museum. Titanic Belfast invites visitors to step back in time and take in the authentic, full-scale reconstructions of the original ship. Belfast’s top attraction is located on the very spot the Titanic was built, the museum is a 15-minute drive from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast.
What to experience at Titanic Belfast
The museum is located in the Titanic Quarter, which is one of the world’s largest urban waterfront regeneration projects. Due to Titanic Belfast’s popularity, we recommend that you book your visit ahead to time to explore its exciting exhibitions.
- Boomtown Belfast – Explore the city at the start of the 20th century
- The Shipyard Ride – Take a ride in a mini-car up and around a replica of Titanic’s rudder
- The Launch – Learn how Titanic was launched into Belfast Lough
- The Fit-Out – See how the Titanic was furnished and kitted out
- The Maiden Voyage – Walk the decks of Titanic on its maiden voyage
- The Sinking – Delve into the disaster of 14/15 April 1912
- The Aftermath – Learn about the legacy of the disaster
- Myths & Legends – Study the stories about Titanic
- Titanic Beneath – Explore the wreck of Titanic and its rediscovery
- Ocean Exploration Centre – Dive into the seas and learn more about modern ocean exploration
Plan your visit from Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast
Open daily, except 24, 25, 26 December.
- January – March: 10:00 – 17:00
- April – May: 09:00 – 18:00
- June – July: 09:00 – 19:00
- August: 09:00 – 20:00
- September: 09:00 – 18:00
- October – December: 10:00 – 17:00
Ticket prices:Standard ticket price – The Titanic Experience includes a self-guided tour through nine interactive galleries and entrance to the SS Nomadic.
Children (5-16): £8
Children (under 5): Free
Family (2 adults, 2 children): £44
Seniors (60+): £14.50
Discovery Tour is an hour-long guided tour through the Titanic Experience. The listed prices are in addition to the Titanic Experience entry fee.
- Adults: £8.50
- Children: £7.50
- Adults: £30
- Children: £20