W5 INTERACTIVE DISCOVERY CENTRE
VISIT BELFAST’S ENGAGING SCIENCE CENTRE
Located on the Belfast Waterfront, W5 is a popular science centre, loved by locals and tourists alike. Fill your day with fun for the whole family and explore over 250 interactive exhibits. Enjoy this immersive experience located in the Odyssey Complex, just a 15-minute drive from Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast.
The hotel offers a package stay that includes a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) to W5, breakfast and hotel parking.
What to experience at W5 Belfast
With its engaging, educational and interactive exhibits, the W5 is the ideal place to spend an entire day. The “W” stands for who, what, where, when and why, encouraging all inquisitive minds to explore answers in 6 exciting areas.
- The Ground Floor – Meet W5’s interactive humanoid robot, Robothespian.
- Discover area for kids under 8.
- Climbit – A multi-storey climbing structure is a cross between a maze and a jungle gym, perfect for ages 3-16.
- The Go area is ideal for all ages and explores health, hygiene, genetics, geology, electric circuits, flight and forces.
- The Spacebase invites kids between 3 and 11 to its multi-sensory, soft play activity zone. An additional charge of £3.50 per child applies.
- The See/Do is an interactive area that includes an augmented reality experience and a construction zone.
Plan your visit from Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast
- 10:00 – 18:00 (Monday – Saturday)
- 12:00 – 18:00 (Sunday
- Adults: £9.80
- Children: £7.50 (Additional £3.50 charge for 45 minutes at Spacebase)
- Seniors: £8.10