Experience Berlin’s Ocean View
Experience Berlin's fascinating underwater world at the AquaDom & Sea Life Berlin.
Radisson Blu Hotel, BerlinThis voyage of discovery will begin with the AquaDom, the world's largest cylindrical aquarium, located in the lobby of the Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin. Take a journey through the fascinating underwater world at the neighbouring Sea Life Berlin and further enhance this underwater experience with a lift ride through the middle of the AquaDom, habitat of many species of tropical fish housed in one million litres of seawater. Guests can continue watching the fish swirl around the AquaDom, even from their hotel rooms.
Start the next morning with the hotel's Super Breakfast Buffet, served at restaurant HEat, offering a great view of the Berlin Cathedral. The central location between Alexanderplatz and Museum Island, as well as the easy reach of public transport, make the hotel the ideal starting point for a city tour. The 48-hour Welcome Card will give guests free access to public transport in the fare zone Berlin AB and discounts for 200 tourist attractions and partners.
The package includes:
- One-night accommodation in a room with "ocean view"
- Super Breakfast Buffet
- Ticket to the AquaDom & Sea Life Berlin
- Berlin 48-hour Welcome Card, fare zone AB
- Special Cocktail at the Atrium Bar underneath the spectacular AquaDom
Terms and conditions:
- The price includes VAT, Berlin accommodation tax and is valid per person for one-night accommodation, based on double occupancy.
- The package is bookable throughout 2015 on request and availability; minimum 4 days in advance.
- Additional nights can be reserved on request and availability.
- Cancellation policy 2 days prior to arrival.
- Rate for single occupancy is available on request.
You may also like...