Explore Museum Island, Hackescher Markt and Alexanderplatz
From exploring the cultural treasure trove on Museum Island to the aquatic exhibits at the adjacent SEA LIFE Berlin, engaging attractions on the doorstep of the Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin. The hotel is located on the edge of Alexanderplatz, an important transportation hub and home to many of the cities attractions. For a leisurely stroll amongst Berlin’s famous courtyards, head to Hackesche Höfe and then continue your evening at Hackescher Markt, where you’ll find an array of boutiques, restaurants and some of Berlin’s lively nightclubs and bars.
- AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin - 50 m - Explore a stunning underwater world through 40 spectacular aquariums, and then take a stunning elevator ride through the hotel lobby’s cylindrical aquarium.
- Berlin Cathedral - 200 m – A short walk away on Museum Island is Berliner Dom, the largest Protestant church in Berlin.
- Museum Island - 300 m - From world-class museums to parks and churches, explore this UNESCO heritage listed site on the River Spree.
- Red Town Hall - 700 m – Home of the governing mayor and the federal state government, Rotes Rathaus, the Red Town Hall, features a striking facade and exhibitions within.
- Unter den Linden Boulevard – 1 km – Wander down the tree-lined boulevard past cultural sites like The State Opera and Brandenburg Gate.
- Hackescher Markt and Hackesche Höfe (Shopping, restaurants, nightlife) - 600 m – Shop, eat and soak up Berlin in the undercover courtyards, restaurants, bars, galleries and designer boutiques.
- Nikolai Quarter - 600 m –The oldest residential area of the city and home to the city’s oldest Church, the Nikolai Church, as well as many restaurants and bars with in the medieval laneways.
- Alexanderplatz - 700 m - This bustling square and transportation hub features attractions such as TV Tower, Weltzeituhr, the World Clock, and Alexa Shopping Centre.
- Friedrichstrasse shopping street - 1 km – For a true Berlin experience, head to this exclusive shopping district filled with boutiques, cafes and galleries.