Meeting facilities matching the pharmaceutical compliance code
Venue meets the pharmaceutical compliance code
Selected staff have been trained on the pharmaceutical compliance code and current German laws to support meeting planners and agencies that represent pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare companies.
The training workshop was held by the FSA to introduce the FSA code for pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare companies and to review the requirements for hotel and meeting facilities.
For meetings of pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare companies, the hotel offers daily delegate rates that follow the guidelines of the FSA code and offer food and drink costs that are no higher than EUR 60.
The Radisson Blu Berlin daily delegate rate from EUR 79 per person includes the following services, bookable for a minimum of 10 attendees:
- LCD-projector, screen, flipchart, colored pens, Post-It notes, scissors, Scotch tape and writing material for attendees and speaker in the main meeting room
- Wireless Internet access for all attendees
- Room rental for the main meeting room (apart from the DomLounge) according to the number of participants
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon with 2 snacks, fruit, juice, various kinds of coffee and tea and naturally flavored water
- Mineral water (still or sparkling) in the main meeting room served throughout the day
- Chef's choice light snack buffet for lunch
- Concierge business service
- Conference staff as available on the day of event
- Free Grab & Run breakfast between 05:00 and 06:00 in the lobby
- Wireless Internet access available throughout the hotel
- Public garage with direct hotel access and 616 car parking spaces
- Tailor-made daily delegate packages for pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare companies that follow the FSA code and offer food and drink costs that are no higher than EUR 60
- Training for staff regarding the FSA code compliance and the current German law
- "Yes I Can" service philosophy, including 100% Guest Satisfaction guarantee