Delicious Steak from Africa
A TASTE OF AFRICA IN THE HEART OF BERLIN
HEat offers Berliners and guests the special taste of Africa’s prime meat, beef from Namibia. This unique, tender meat is produced by ensuring harmony in breeding and animal welfare. From birth, these cattle live on free-range land in Namibia, where they can enjoy a low-stress life filled with natural rhythms. Additionally, these animals benefit from a specific philosophy cultivated by the longstanding tradition of family farming. The result is the best free-range meat, a delight for all steak lovers. Come and visit Restaurant HEat at the Radisson Blu Hotel, directly opposite Museum Island on the River Spree.
Quality and sustainability is of very high importance to us; therefore, we’ve chosen a product that corresponds to our high requirements.
NAM MEAT stands for
- Respectful and responsible exposure with the animals
- Ensuring of a natural growing
- Manifold aroma through natural, free-range land
- Low-calorie meat with a high percentage of essential fatty acids
- No application of hormones and antibiotics