VISIT THE TASTY CHOCOLATE WORLD OF CADBURY
Birmingham is the home of Cadbury chocolate and its family attraction Cadbury World invites you to enjoy a wide range of educational and tasty experiences. Learn about the history of chocolate, visit a 4D chocolate adventure zone, satisfy your sweet tooth in Cadbury Café and stock up on tasty souvenirs at the world’s biggest Cadbury shop, all just a 20-minute drive from the Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham.
What to experience at Cadbury World
Visit the Aztec Jungle and learn all about the cocoa bean and how explorers brought it to Europe from Mexico. Continue your delicious education with Journey to Europe – a mini theatre presentation on the cocoa bean’s introduction to the continent.
- Explore Advertising Avenue to see Cadbury’s memorable ads
- Stroll through Bull Street, a replica street where John Cadbury had his original shop from 1824
- Hop on the Cadabra beanmobile ride through Cadbury’s wonderworld
- Visit Manufacturing and experience interactive video stations showing you the manufacturing process
- Stop by Purple Planet for an interactive digital experience
Plan your visit from Radisson Blu Hotel, Birmingham
Visitors usually spend 3-4 hours exploring Cadbury World, but it can take longer during peak periods (weekends and school holidays).
- Opening hours vary throughout the year. Please click here for more information
- Adults: £16.75
- Children (4-15 years): £12.30 (Kids under 16 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Senior citizens and students: £ 12.65 (Students must brig valid ID)
- Family of 4 (max 2 adults): £49.96
- Family of 5 (max 2 adults): £59.95
- Access assistance adults or carer rate: £8.35
- Access assistance children: £6.15
Tickets must be purchased in advance and you can save 5% on standard tickets by booking here