BRISTOL HARBOUR & MILLENNIUM SQUARE
Foodies will love the abundance of choice at Bristol’s Harbourside and Millennium Square within walking distance of the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol. Already known for its four Michelin-starred restaurants: Casamia, The Pony & Trap, Paco Tapas and Wilks, the area is also home to Cargo at Wapping Wharf, a hip area of the harbourside boasting pop-up cafes, bars and restaurants. You’ll be spoiled for choice!
What to experience at the harbour and Millennium SquareBristol Harbour and Millennium Square is a lively entertainment area, with great cultural attractions, shops, waterside cafés, restaurants and bars. The Brunel’s SS Great Britain (world’s first great ocean liner) is dry docked here, and the Matthew, a replica of John Cabot’s ship, invites you on a one-hour sailing trip on Bristol Harbour.
- Home to the annual Harbour Festival in July, attracting boats of all kinds, live music, street performances and much more
- Enjoy a drink or meal while you relax and enjoy the waterfront atmosphere
- Take a ferryboat ride or a harbour tour/river cruise
- Harbourside Market is held from 10:00 to 16:00 on the weekends
- Great for sports and activities – paddle boarding, cycling, rowing, jogging
Eat your heart out at Cargo, Wapping WharfThis village of converted shipping containers offers more than meets the eye. Explore the exciting food and drinks landscape of Cargo at Wapping Wharf, where local entrepreneurs go to test out their business ideas and make sure they have a market.
- Taste your way through foodie hotspots and first-class restaurants
- Enjoy the relaxed and cool atmosphere, particularly in the summer
Plan your visit
- Bristol Harbour, Millennium Square and Cargo at Wapping Wharf are all a 10-minute walk from the hotel.