Meetings & Events
Meeting rooms provide ideal space for any Cairo conferenceThe Radisson Blu Hotel accommodates business gatherings in comfort with 8 meeting rooms plus 3 smaller breakout rooms. For larger events, some of the rooms can be combined to create more space. Professional organizations are drawn to the meeting rooms by the natural light, highly trained meeting staff, and ability to arrange lunch and coffee breaks through the exclusive Brain Food program. The hotel’s many elegant open spaces also make it an excellent choice for weddings or other celebrations.
Meetings & Events
Meetings & Events
The hotel’s large light-filled rooms are perfect for personal as well as business events. Weddings can be held in a variety of locations, including on the ninth floor overlooking the rooftop pool or on the open-air terrace. An exclusive Hennah package is available for brides who wish to participate in the tradition. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo also provides a sophisticated space for honeymoons, birthdays, anniversaries or other special occasions.
- 8 flexible meeting rooms and 3 breakout rooms, spanning more than 410 m²
- Audiovisual equipment
- Custom menus created by experienced chefs
- Meetings & Events staff to assist with planning
- Natural light in each room
Ingenious Ramadan FestivitiesRamadan is a season of joy and festivities. The hotel is celebrating the holy month of Ramadan through an extraordinary culinary journey for Iftar and Sehour, showcased indoors and outdoors.
For groups requiring a larger venue, our ballroom can be set for classical Oriental evenings. We also have several banquet rooms to cater for large or small Iftar and Sehour events.
Different set menus or open buffets, featuring a rich variety of oriental dishes and seasonal desserts, are available upon request and can be enjoyed both indoors and outdoors.
Please check out our Ramadan Menu.
Experience Conventional Kit
Full Day Delegate Package
- Flip chart
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet
- Hard candies and mineral water for delegates
- Lunch as per package choice
- Meeting room rental reserved based on the number of meeting participants (should an event not meet with the minimum required number, a rental fee will be applied)
- Thirty-minute coffee break
- Writing materials and coloured pens for attendees
- Brain Food is an innovative and responsible food and beverage solution for meetings and events in Radisson Blu hotels.
- Brain Food keeps delegates' blood sugar levels constant, helping them feel fresh and focused, with enhanced brain energy.
- This concept is developed in collaboration with nutrition experts, Radisson Blu chefs and food supply partners.
The Six Principles of Brain Food:
- A focus on good taste and satisfying the senses
- Less meat and always a maximum 10% fat content
- Lots of fish, whole-grain products, fruit and vegetables
- Natural sweeteners and never more than 10% added sugar
- Primarily fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Pure ingredients with minimal industrial processing
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis is the first hotel in Egypt to be awarded the Green Key label, in recognition of its role in actively protecting the environment of the planet.
The hotel’s management and staff have faithfully pursued an effective environmental policy that includes guidelines for staff training as well as conserving water and energy, while also ensuring the safe disposal of waste and chemical products.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis succeeded by empowering staff to take responsibility for the program and by educating clients and suppliers on "green" issues.
This hotel achieved the coveted HIIS Golden Certificate for the second consecutive time, in recognition of its outstanding management systems and the excellence of food health and safety processes at the hotel.
HIIS certified that the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cairo Heliopolis met the guidelines set by the Codex Alimentarius Commission for implementing food safety principles and the highest standards of hygiene.
HIIS is Hospitality Industry Integrated Services, a quality management system committed to serving high quality in the hospitality industry, with particular regard to integrated service quality management systems and mystery shopper food safety.
Green Key Certification
MENA Travel Award