Meetings & Events
HOST A FLAWLESS MEETING IN CANNESFor a beautiful seaside venue in the city center, reserve one of our 5 conference rooms. Our picturesque location provides a memorable setting for both business and social gatherings near local attractions and businesses. See our Experience Meetings concept at work as we deliver a smooth and impressive meeting experience covering all details from audiovisual equipment to customized catering.
Meeting Room Features
For an all-day conference, consider our Day Delegate Package, which includes the meeting room rental, screen, projector, flipchart, tool box, notepads, pens and mineral water. The package also includes 2 coffee breaks and lunch .
- 5-minute walk from the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès and La Croisette
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Panoramic terrace (400 m2) overlooking the Mediterranean Sea
- Spa and wellness center (2,700 m2)
Take the A7 motorway and then the A8 toward Nice, exit 42 (Mougins, Cannes, Grasse), and then toward “Cannes centre - le port.”
Take the A8 motorway toward Aix-en-Provence, exit 42 (Mougins, Cannes-Centre, Grasse, Le Cannet, Mouans-Sartoux), and then toward “Cannes centre - le port.”
Request a Site Inspection
When planning an important event, it helps to see the venue to decide if the space has the right size and feel. We welcome the opportunity to give you a tour of our facilities, including the rooftop terrace and spa.
For every new request for a meeting held between 01 Sep 2016 and 28 Feb 2017 at the Radisson Blu 1838 Resort & Thalasso Cannes, spoil your meeting attendees with a little extra on us by choosing our Meeting Bonus offer.
Upgrading your meeting is easy. Just choose 2 bonuses from the 4 choices below:
- Complimentary welcome tea and coffee on arrival
- Upgraded coffee break with local specialties
- After work drinks (1 free drink per person)
- Room category upgrade for your special attendees (Up to 5 upgrades per group)
How to benefit from this offer?
Make sure to specify the code BONUS in your "request a proposal" form.