The Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso Cannes makes your life easier and more enjoyable. Our establishment offers a host of services to make your day better and ensure your stay is exceptional. From your arrival until you leave, you can experience a variety of delights, joys and comforts by simply contacting our Concierge service.
Tel.: +33 492 99 51 30
From the moment you arrive at the hotel, you want to enjoy special moments or celebrate events that are important to you (a birthday, Valentine’s Day, etc.). Here again, our hotel has thought of everything and can enhance your room with specific themes:
- Romantic welcome: a bottle of Mumm champagne and a flower bouquet: €165
- Sweet-tooth welcome: A selection of 12 macarons from Ladurée and a bottle of Mumm champagne: €130
- Bubbles and Caviar welcome: a bottle of Ruinart Blanc de Blanc champagne and 30g of Ossetra caviar: €165
- VIP welcome: a bottle of Mumm champagne, a flower bouquet and a box of 12 macarons: €200
To make your stay even more special, we can also put a bottle of wine or champagne of your choice in your room on request. When it comes to champagne, we offer you some of the most prestigious names: Ruinart, Roederer, Mumm and Dom Pérignon Vintage.
If you wish to explore all options, please review the document labeled "Room welcome".
We offer you easy, fast and luxurious travel solutions to and from the hotel:
- Transfer with chauffeur. Transfer by limousine or Mercedes minivan.
- Transfer by helicopter. The Cannes heliport is just a 2-minute walk from the hotel. A chauffeur will pick you up at the Heliport and will bring you to the hotel which is just 500 meters away.
For you, the Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso Cannes has chosen a VIP rental service so you can enjoy your stay to the fullest:
- Rental car delivered or picked up at the place of your choice (hotel or airport). The rental agent will go with you, wherever you are, to take care of the formalities. A real time saver, with no stress.
Our hotel offers you several highly original excursion packages:
- Car excursions in small groups: set off as a group, with friends or colleagues, in high-end vehicles with suggested itineraries and GPS programmed according to your choices.
- Excursions with a private chauffeur: relax while you explore the Riviera. Day excursions include: Monaco / Eze, Saint-Tropez / Massif de l’Esterel, Saint-Paul-de-Vence / Gorges du Loup, Provence Wine Route.
Our hotel also lets you choose the lifestyle that suits you:
- If you’re the Dolce Vita kind, we offer you rental bikes or a Vespa to explore the town, its surroundings and coastline in a laid-back way.
- If jet-setting is more your style, why not rent a yacht to explore the coast with its creeks, isles, little harbours and cliffs that literally tumble into the sea?